+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
harryad said:
No ecas for me. Received on 19 sept.
Called cic they say application received and letter sent on 28 nov :)
No ecas but sent our letter?
no ecase for me, I am so worried!

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
Still nothing for me. Called today and the agent was unable to find the application for me. The agent said that it could be that they returned it due to incompleteness. But it has been over 70 days.

AcerAcer

Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jujuberanch said:
you got an update yet, burto?
Hi JuJuberanch,

my ecas didn't show until 2 months and 3 weeks, when did you send your app? my ap was received 5th sep and ecas showed on 29 nov saying in process as of 26 nov. so if you sent your app after 5th sep one of these day you will have status. if your app was returned you should've got it back in Oct so if I were you I wont worry.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
In my case, it has been 2 months and 2 weeks. I am really anxious now.

AcerAcer said:
Hi JuJuberanch,

my ecas didn't show until 2 months and 3 weeks, when did you send your app? my ap was received 5th sep and ecas showed on 29 nov saying in process as of 26 nov. so if you sent your app after 5th sep one of these day you will have status. if your app was returned you should've got it back in Oct so if I were you I wont worry.

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody! Did any September 2013 citizenship applicants receive any acknowledgement letter and book? Please post here.

shaikat

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
did not receive any paper letter or book yet....my received status is gone and now in process since nov 12

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here. My application is in process since November 14, still no letter and book :(

shaikat said:
did not receive any paper letter or book yet....my received status is gone and now in process since nov 12

Ironfist

Nov 23, 2013
jujuberanch said:
Still nothing for me. Called today and the agent was unable to find the application for me. The agent said that it could be that they returned it due to incompleteness. But it has been over 70 days.
They told the same thing to me, although I got an ecas update in a couple of weeks after that.
I got my update on Sunday.

Dom21

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikat said:
nope nothing yet. Mine has been in process since Nov 13. Still waiting.

Ironfist

Nov 23, 2013
jujuberanch said:
lucky you!
Stay cool, you will get your update soon.
They would have returned the application long ago if there was anything wrong, like they did to the others - so this is no the case.

mayorok

Oct 20, 2013
Burlington
Here is the update, at last, I can see online (E-Cas):

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 27, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 27, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 3, 2013.