+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

mayorok

Oct 20, 2013
Burlington
Got the AOR letter today (the letter quotes 2 adults and 1 child as expected). The letter dates back to Dec 02, 2013. By the way, my local office will be Mississauga.

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayorok said:
Got the AOR letter today (the letter quotes 2 adults and 1 child as expected). The letter dates back to Dec 02, 2013. By the way, my local office will be Mississauga.
How do you know your local office will be Mississauga?

Silver77

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Hello all september applicants... I have sent my file around september 15th but I sent with regular mail (not registered one) so I haven't got any info from CIC. I wasn't at Canada about 1 mouth but I have checked my mail box when I came back. There wasn't anything if the file has returned.

I called them before xmas and don't know what to do? What are the possibilities? My file has lost at the post office??Pls advise

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats jujuberanch! Good luck!

jujuberanch said:
they finally started processing my application yesterday! It took over three and half months.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi & HNY to all!

I have started studying the book for test.

Checked online status 2 days ago still said "in process" from November 9th but just checked again few times & can't get in!? Has anyone else had that problem?

Hope that means they are updating to say "file transferred to local office"...& not mean RQ or problem with file.

I'll keep checking if no access by Monday I will call CIC

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think that is good sign lol
A day before my e-case updated, the same thing happened to me.
I couldn't see nothing.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mango91 said:
I think that is good sign lol
A day before my e-case updated, the same thing happened to me.
I couldn't see nothing.
Hi Mango

I hope so, you've given me bit of reassurance, fingers crossed :)

A good sign it might be transferred or atleast doing something with my file?... Hopefully not a glitch lol

What does your ECAS say? Is the "received" line disappeared which I heard means transferred?

Mango91

Star Member
Nov 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still have "Received" and "in progress".
My application has been in progress a week after yours.
So maybe by the end of January, I hope my application to be transferred to local office.
Call CIC for make sure :)