+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Congrats Toby! I've been watching your case closely since we have the same Sept. 12th date. It looks like you're going to complete the process before I do since I got delayed with 'additional documents requested'. To your credit, even when it seemed like there was no movement on your case you stayed positive. I hope after you land you still check in with this forum.. you've been an inspiration to the group!

kdcec

Apr 9, 2014
Hi Toby, i received my PPR yesterday (May 2nd) 11.30 PM EDT. Please update and also sent my passport. Will wait for visa back and final landing. Thanks for all the support this forum gave and good luck to all the Sep 2013 applicants. I was following timelines in the sheet and those are great information.

soon everyone will hear the update.

Congratulation Toby !!

nirsw

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Completed my landing today at Rainbow Bridge...Took the pedestrian bridge...Went to the US side..took I-94..observed the majestic Niagara falls for the first time from the US side...It started raining :p so had to return quickly to the Canadian Border..
The wait time was around 2 hours at the CBSA office,since there were lots of folks who did the landing today...

The actual process just took around 7-10 minutes..
There was no issues with the Original date of Entry and Last date on entry being incorrect on the COPR. The officer said that these mistakes are very common and there is no need to worry. No changes were made on the COPR.

Became a PR with God's grace...
Apart from the wait time...the whole process was smooth ... :) :) :) Thanks to the wonderful ppl here for all the suggestions and most importantly providing the much required moral support when the chips were down...

Have become so habituated to visiting the forum..that even though my process is complete..will be visiting the site with the same enthusiasm to get in touch with such superb set of folks and get the latest updates :)

Wishing all the very best to everyone....

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello guys, there is any chance passport request on weekend or always in Monday to Friday? Waiting nd pray every single minutes.
Congrat to all who is got landing nd passport request. Hope mine coming soon.

Saludo
Rgk

chacks

Mar 31, 2013
Hi All- I received passport request today & online status changed to Decision made.

Can you please advise which bridge is advisable to cross border near Toronto?

Hi Toby- Can you please advise the status on the sheet?

All the verybest for all who are waiting......

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
chacks said:
Hi All- I received passport request today & online status changed to Decision made.

Can you please advise which bridge is advisable to cross border near Toronto?

Hi Toby- Can you please advise the status on the sheet?

All the verybest for all who are waiting......
Peace Bridge or Rainbow Bridge - Niagara Falls. It's up to you to chose which one.

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
Hey Toby....

Great to see your status and end of your indefinite wait.. Congratulations mate !!!

sandrinho

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2013
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
iam_toby said:
How does that look friends?!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ECAS changed sometime last night before 1030pm.
That looks great!!!
Congrats Toby!!!

JORGER

May 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
cppO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
22-08-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-04-2014
$albert$ said:
thanks buddy
Hi there i saw you are in Edmonton, I'm at st. Albert (5 mins north of Edmonton) I did my landing at Carway AB it was a 5hr 45mins driving it was 12:30 at noon on Tuesday when we were there and it was empty, I ask to the agents if it was always like that and she said that it was the calm before the hurricane,you are the first today, she added, but wait one more hour and we will have this room full.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rgk said:
Hello guys, there is any chance passport request on weekend or always in Monday to Friday? Waiting nd pray every single minutes.
Congrat to all who is got landing nd passport request. Hope mine coming soon.

Saludo
Rgk

Yes, passport requests are also send on weekends :) Hang in there!

even

Mar 19, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-04-2014
Passport Req..
01-05-2014
Hi All,

My ECAS status changed to "Decision Made" sometime between 00:46 and 01:16 AM, May 3, EDT. I wrote a small tool to check updates from ECAS. Basically it checks the status every 2 hours. If any update is found, it will send you an email.

If you happen to have some knowledge about running Node.js programs, you are welcome to try and it's open source. It is available on Github. Here is the link:

https://github.com/zhuheec/ECAS-monitor

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
even said:
Hi All,

My ECAS status changed to "Decision Made" sometime between 00:46 and 01:16 AM, May 3, EDT. I wrote a small tool to check updates from ECAS. Basically it checks the status every 2 hours. If any update is found, it will send you an email.

If you happen to have some knowledge about running Node.js programs, you are welcome to try and it's open source. It is available on Github. Here is the link:

https://github.com/zhuheec/ECAS-monitor
Congrats!!

kdcec

Apr 9, 2014
Toby and all...

Thanks to all of you, I never felt alone on this journey to permanent residency. It was great place for resources and experiences and now it a forum for me to read everyday and help others even i am at the end of this journey.

Please feel free to ask any questions you all have in mind.

Kindly keep sharing experiences of landing and which bridge to prefer.. Rainbow or Peace?