AOR Received.
Nov 5th 2013
Med's Request
March 28th 2014
Med's Done....
April 12th 2014
Passport Req..
April 29th 2014
Hi I have completed my medicals as of 12th April from Dr. Parminder Sandhu in Calgary and paid RPRF on 8th April. Hopefully should get the passport request by the end of the month! Fingers crossed!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
@pradeepkc: Please let me know when you've received the AOR, what NOC you applied under and when
you've received the RPRF request. Thank you.

auracreates

Aug 15, 2013
$albert$ said:
hello Toby and Fellow Applicants,

in my RBRF request the email quoted / This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose./ does that confirm eligibility passed and now the only reason to get rejected if your medical results or security check did not pass?????

thanks
That's a good question. Seniors, does anyone know?

ocebru

Mar 24, 2014
Hi everyone!!

I just got my PPR and I am going to Niagara Falls this weekend to valid my permanent resident status!! :)

Thanks! This forum is awesome and helped me a lot! Good luck everyone!

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
^^I'm not a Senior....but that's my understanding of that statement.
However, there is this concept of a senior review, which I "think" happens during the "Decision" stages.
Mind you, I'm just speculating here, but it's reasonable to assume that any final decision is collegial in nature. They may catch something such as wrong NOC or language requirement.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
ocebru said:
Hi everyone!!

I just got my PPR and I am going to Niagara Falls this weekend to valid my permanent resident status!! :)

Thanks! This forum is awesome and helped me a lot! Good luck everyone!
Did you get the passport request? Or have to received the CoPR? If you've received the passport request,
then you have to mail your passport to CIC and you won't get it back in time for the weeked....

kaka123

Dec 4, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2014
LANDED..........
3-05-2014
Got RPRF request.....

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Hey Guys,

I had sent the RPRF receipt to CIC on April 9th Itself to :- CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca mail id.

Now i get another mail reminding me to pay RPRF fee and send it to new mail id :- CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca

Any idea whats going on ? I have replied and sent it to this mail Id though.

Should i call up the call center tomm ? Any other way to know whether they have got it ?

dannyjawaid

Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 12th 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 5th 2013
Med's Request
March 28th 2014
Med's Done....
April 12th 2014
Passport Req..
April 29th 2014
Hey Toby do you know what the issue date on the PR card (or whatever else it's called) refers to? Is this the date your visa is stamped or the day you actually land? I'm trying to figure out from what date do they start counting the days towards citizenship once you get your PR. Thanks!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
anilkumar925 said:
Hey Guys,

I had sent the RPRF receipt to CIC on April 9th Itself to :- CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca mail id.

Now i get another mail reminding me to pay RPRF fee and send it to new mail id :- CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca

Any idea whats going on ? I have replied and sent it to this mail Id though.

Should i call up the call center tomm ? Any other way to know whether they have got it ?
Send the same receipt again. Make sure to include the information about your application
so they can match it and find your application.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
dannyjawaid said:
Hey Toby do you know what the issue date on the PR card (or whatever else it's called) refers to? Is this the date your visa is stamped or the day you actually land? I'm trying to figure out from what date do they start counting the days towards citizenship once you get your PR. Thanks!
You become a PR the day you complete the landing.

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Have send it again Toby. But was surprised to get that mail. Here i was thinking that they must have got my payment receipt.

One more thing, i sent to 3 mail Ids just to be sure,

CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa <cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca>,
CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

I did not get automatic response from CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca. Got it from other 2.

Any idea ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
anilkumar925 said:
Have send it again Toby. But was surprised to get that mail. Here i was thinking that they must have got my payment receipt.

One more thing, i sent to 3 mail Ids just to be sure,

CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca,
CPC-CTD-Ottawa <cpc-ctd-ottawa @ cic.gc.ca>,
CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

I did not get automatic response from CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais @ cic.gc.ca. Got it from other 2.

Any idea ?
Haha, you're fine. If you got the auto response from 2 email addresses, you're fine.
Relax.

Felix14

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Got gcms today, it indicates nothing has started except criminality...
My spouse noticed a minor error in address we live in saskatchewan side of the town not in alberta
Should i just email them addressing the problem or use the online change of mailing address?