+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

cvisa0110

Mar 14, 2014
UK-CEC-Applicant said:
Thanks for your prompt response, I am not worried anymore :))

On a serious note, my friend who applied in Feb under CEC never received his AOR (almost 5 weeks delayed), his credit card not charged, the ecas does not identify his file. What would you do?
I was in similar situation. My app. has reached CIO in the end of January. After 6 weeks of waiting I didn't received AOR and my CC has not been charged. So I started worrying and sent an email to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. I got an automatic email saying that they will reply to me within next 20 business days. On April, 1st I finaly got my AOR (took more than 2 months) and 5 days latter I got response from CIO that my case has been forwarded to Ottawa. Anyway I sugest to your friend not to wait and send email to Cydney.

How to contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you applied to the CIO under the Canadian Experience Class and need information about your case, you may contact the Client Service Unit (CSU). Note that if your application has already been sent to the visa office for processing, the CIO will not be able to help you.

You will not get a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under the Canadian Experience Class,
you are not authorized by the applicant to get their personal information,
you applied within the last six weeks, or
your question is about a topic other than your case.
Please do not send the same question more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2
Canada

Please clearly mark “Canadian Experience Class” on the outside of the envelope or in email subject line.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Probably they are returning his application. And the whole package is on route.

Hope his credit card did not decline the transaction when CIC tried to charge it.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Morning guys as I'm the last in September application hope get MD soon,, can wait always checking email every single minute ..

Rgk

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
cvisa0110 said:
I was in similar situation. My app. has reached CIO in the end of January. After 6 weeks of waiting I didn't received AOR and my CC has not been charged. So I started worrying and sent an email to CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca. I got an automatic email saying that they will reply to me within next 20 business days. On April, 1st I finaly got my AOR (took more than 2 months) and 5 days latter I got response from CIO that my case has been forwarded to Ottawa. Anyway I sugest to your friend not to wait and send email to Cydney.
iamroth said:
Probably they are returning his application. And the whole package is on route.

Hope his credit card did not decline the transaction when CIC tried to charge it.
Thank you both. I forwarded your response to hims so he can decide.

P.S. Love this forum and you helpful members, probably will come back here even after I was done with immigration stuff :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
byrwus said:
we should establish local chapters at provincial levels and have regular meetings, council, budget and so on :)
And after few centuries it will become a new religion with millions of followers all over the world :)

newapply

May 6, 2013
Hey guys, guess what...just got MR...feeling so stress-free... Thanks God... and thanks to all of you for lending the moral support...

CEC2283

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP :14-02-2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2013
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
14-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
02-05-2014
Guys,

Got following email, is it MR request email

Dear XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

navalpandit

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Yesterday i was talking to customer care cic. I.asked about her about upfront medicals. She said not to do it as they dont recommend it. It might slow down your process. She said do not send anything until they ask for it.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
CEC2283 said:
Guys,

Dear XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
Congrats. Yes.

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
newapply said:
Hey guys, guess what...just got MR...feeling so stress-free... Thanks God... and thanks to all of you for lending the moral support...
Eventually. good luck newapply

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
newapply said:
CEC2283 said:
Guys,

Dear XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada
Good to see you back newapply.
Great news guys! Gives us, waiting people, some hope.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Updated the spreadsheet with information posted since last night ( 2 new MRs ), correct me if I'm wrong And missed something.

rimplek

Nov 19, 2013
hi guys, just a random question, after getting aor ,how much time cic takes to reject the application if they have to reject the application before MR..???

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rimplek said:
hi guys, just a random question, after getting aor ,how much time cic takes to reject the application if they have to reject the application before MR..???
Can be at any time. One September applicants application got rejected 2 days ago for missing reference letters.

rimplek

Nov 19, 2013
iam_toby said:
Can be at any time. One September applicants application got rejected 2 days ago for missing reference letters.
thanks Toby... wow its so amazing u almost kno evrything