04-04-2014
Passport Req..
24-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2014
LANDED..........
03-05-2014
ritz0106 said:
Another 9th Sep applicant on Trackitt got MR today....
Hi guys,

I believe that 9th applicant on Trackitt is me :)

Today I received MR (and updated trackitt right away) and am very happy ever since!

@iam_toby
I've filled in September 2013 CEC Applicants survey with my info.

Good luck to all who's waiting!

Cheers,
Tanya

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TanyaM said:
Hi guys,

I believe that 9th applicant on Trackitt is me :)

Today I received MR (and updated trackitt right away) and am very happy ever since!

@ iam_toby
I've filled in September 2013 CEC Applicants survey with my info.

Good luck to all who's waiting!

Cheers,
Tanya

Indeed, looks like that applicant is you.
Welcome to the Canadavisa Forum ;)

I already received the information and I'll update the spreadsheet right away.
Here's the link to the spreadsheet:
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsFmKvHOgoF5dHE5YWtMUzFZckhzZHE1bmF0NDVmMEE

And here's the link to my website, if you have any questions:
>> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/
... always a good place to start looking for answers.

- Toby

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
I'm immigrating with my 3 kids, but I have no spouse ( hellooooo ladies! 8) )

While 2 of my kids live with me here in Canada, my oldest has now gone back to the US to go to college. My application was returned months ago because I was told not to include the payment for my child in the US until he returns to live in Canada, but they still are processing his paperwork so that he will be a PR like the rest of us. My question is, will he have to do MR when the request finally arrives, or will that be deferred too?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tropicflite said:
I'm immigrating with my 3 kids, but I have no spouse ( hellooooo ladies! 8) )

While 2 of my kids live with me here in Canada, my oldest has now gone back to the US to go to college. My application was returned months ago because I was told not to include the payment for my child in the US until he returns to live in Canada, but they still are processing his paperwork so that he will be a PR like the rest of us. My question is, will he have to do MR when the request finally arrives, or will that be deferred too?
I'm not sure about that, but if he intends to live in Canada, once your PR application gets approved, then yes, I think he
will have to undergo the medicals as well.
However, he can do so in the US, you don't have to go to the same doctor to do that.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
iam_toby said:
I'm not sure about that, but if he intends to live in Canada, once your PR application gets approved, then yes, I think he
will have to undergo the medicals as well.
However, he can do so in the US, you don't have to go to the same doctor to do that.
He's still in his 1st year of a 4 year program. I don't imagine they'll have him do his medical now since they time out after a year. That'll save me almost $300 USD if I don't have to do his medical now.

I'm trying to understand how they will let him be a PR if he's outside of Canada, hasn't paid the application fee, and doesn't do the MR. Will he have some other kind of status, like PR-pre-approved or something?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tropicflite said:
He's still in his 1st year of a 4 year program. I don't imagine they'll have him do his medical now since they time out after a year. That'll save me almost $300 USD if I don't have to do his medical now.

I'm trying to understand how they will let him be a PR if he's outside of Canada, hasn't paid the application fee, and doesn't do the MR. Will he have some other kind of status, like PR-pre-approved or something?
Actually, I have no idea. Never heard about a case like yours before. Your best bet would be creating a new thread outside the September 2013 one,
so your question will be available to more users. Maybe someone else has been in that situation before.

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
iam_toby said:
Actually, I have no idea. Never heard about a case like yours before. Your best bet would be creating a new thread outside the September 2013 one,
so your question will be available to more users. Maybe someone else has been in that situation before.
OK, thanks. I'll post the question in another area.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
tropicflite said:
OK, thanks. I'll post the question in another area.
Post in there:
>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canadian-experience-class-b52.0/

Hope someone will be able to help you. If not, you might also wanna try calling the CIC hotline. Just make sure
to call 2-3 times and speak to 2-3 different agents, as they're not all that well informed ;)

tropicflite

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
iam_toby said:
Post in there:
>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canadian-experience-class-b52.0/

Hope someone will be able to help you. If not, you might also wanna try calling the CIC hotline. Just make sure
to call 2-3 times and speak to 2-3 different agents, as they're not all that well informed ;)
Question posted in the area you suggested. Thanks. +1 as soon as I'm able :)

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
I am a Sept 9th applicant. Before joining this forum, I had no idea when I would possibly receive the MR. In fact, I was hoping to get it sometimes in summer. Now that I am informed that I have to receive the MR soon, the pressure is mounting up. It is probably the down side of being informed :)

the_batman

Oct 7, 2013
Hi Everyone!!

I received my MR yesterday.
Application filed on Sept 6th.
Thank You for your support guys.

Thanks.
the_batman

UK-CEC-Applicant

Star Member
Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London- England
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2013
Doc's Request.
04-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2013
Med's Request
Waiting
the_batman said:
Hi Everyone!!

I received my MR yesterday.
Application filed on Sept 6th.
Thank You for your support guys.

Thanks.
the_batman
Congrats. I am sure toby will update the spreadsheet soon.

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
UK CEC applicant, Im in the same situation as you ...Im wishing I didnt know and got a surprise, the pressure is killing me and now that its come to my application date CIC seem to have slowed down and asking for more documents, just my luck!

sravi_12

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
AOR Received.
16-10-2013
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
Passport Req..
27-03-2014
Hi Toby,

I have a question for you. I am August applicant. I received my PPR yesterday. My passport expires in Jan 2015. I am planning to send my current passport to CIC for visa stamping. I am planning to renew my passport in June or July. planning to land in Jan 2015. can i land with new passport and visa on old passport. Your input is much appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi