September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
TO ALL SEPTEMBER APPLICANTS

As we're getting more and more requests for additional documents, please
make sure that in case CIC requests a document, which requires a signature,
to sign the document and then scan and email it to CIC. Also,
date the documents, if the documents as for the date.

And again, just a reminder, if updated travel information is requested or other
forms that require you to provide information for the past 10 years, or since the age of 18,
do not leave gaps in time. If you can't recall information, try to guess as good as possible
and provide CIC with a letter explaining why you can't be more accurate. Do not simply
leave gaps or leave out information.

Thanks for reading and good luck! We're getting one step closer every day!
Make sure to keep us updated in case CIC gets back to you.

- Toby

jshziris

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
iam_toby said:
TO ALL SEPTEMBER APPLICANTS

As we're getting more and more requests for additional documents, please
make sure that in case CIC requests a document, which requires a signature,
to sign the document and then scan and email it to CIC. Also,
date the documents, if the documents as for the date.

And again, just a reminder, if updated travel information is requested or other
forms that require you to provide information for the past 10 years, or since the age of 18,
do not leave gaps in time. If you can't recall information, try to guess as good as possible
and provide CIC with a letter explaining why you can't be more accurate. Do not simply
leave gaps or leave out information.

Thanks for reading and good luck! We're getting one step closer every day!
Make sure to keep us updated in case CIC gets back to you.

- Toby
Thanks for the reminder and positive energy! You're awesome!

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Not sure about my MR being a September 9th applicant, reading posts from today regarding CIC asking for more documents has made me even more nervous. And the fact that I can literally see the CIC office from my office window makes me tempted to take a quick walk there and ask about my application....if only it was possible! Hope tomorrow is a better day everyone! !!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
mathie said:
Not sure about my MR being a September 9th applicant, reading posts from today regarding CIC asking for more documents has made me even more nervous. And the fact that I can literally see the CIC office from my office window makes me tempted to take a quick walk there and ask about my application....if only it was possible! Hope tomorrow is a better day everyone! !!
That's tempting! Haha.
Well, you being a September 9th applicant, not receiving the request for additional documents, is a good sign
if you ask me. If they don't request documents by tomorrow, then that should mean that your submitted
documents were sufficient and your application is being processed :)

mathie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2013
Byrwus, I probably have lunch with the staff and dont know lol. Toby its very very tempting. More reason for them to give me my MR soon as the documents I submitted on my work experience is for an employer they know :) Im reapplying so know the pain and expense of resubmitting my application and wouldnt want a repeat. My case may be complicated as my dependants are visa exempt but not me. Fingers crossed!!

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Hi All

I have a very good news. I had received my "Medical request" 15 minutes ago. I had actually booked my upfront medicals this Friday and now they will officially become actual medicals :)

Only bad news here is I had received the medicals only for myself. I did not get any request for my wife's medicals or my kid's medicals :( I am positive that they will get it in 2-3 days. Are there anyone who was in the same situation like me?

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Hi All

I have a very good news. I had received my "Medical request" 15 minutes ago. I had actually booked my upfront medicals this Friday and now they will officially become actual medicals :)

Only bad news here is I had received the medicals only for myself. I did not get any request for my wife's medicals or my kid's medicals :( I am positive that they will get it in 2-3 days. Are there anyone who was in the same situation like me?

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa
That's flipping awesome, dude!! Congrats!! Glad to see at least one MR today. And yes, give it a couple of days and
maybe you'll get the MR for your wife and kids as well. If not, have them do upfront medicals :)

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
kunishsa said:
Hi All

Thanks & regards,
Kunishsa
Boom! Straight MR :p did u check junk mail for ur dependents MR?