N/A
Passport Req..
16-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
Hey Guys,

I just checked my ecase and status has now changed to "Medical results have been received". I did my medical (emedical) last week. This was fast!!!!

I still haven't asked for RPRF. Is this normal they ask for this after my medical results?

Thanks.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hold your horses guys.

RPRF is the next step. Observing previous months, CIC seems to be working fast. Just acknowledging the medicals on ECAS was taking them 3 weeks. Now its just a matter of days. So hopefully, RPRF/Bio Data, and if we are lucky, then PPR will be in the mail soon.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I am 14th September applicant and I just got my GCMS notes..... nothing is started except Criminality (its in Progress) :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think the officer who has my file is off on a long vacation! I have ordered one more GCMS notes two days ago.... lets see what happens!

On a positive note, my spouse has been added to the file :)

Hopefully, the officer decides to work on my file now :( ::)

ondine

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
pari_p said:
Hello everyone!

I am 14th September applicant and I just got my GCMS notes..... nothing is started except Criminality (its in Progress) :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think the officer who has my file is off on a long vacation! I have ordered one more GCMS notes two days ago.... lets see what happens!

On a positive note, my spouse has been added to the file :)

Hopefully, the officer decides to work on my file now :( ::)
Same here, pari_p. Just received my GCMS notes and the only thing it says is that Criminality is in progress. Slightly disappointed. I did the same thing as you and ordered new notes.

If I understand correctly, the notes refer to the status of my application when I ordered them (30 days ago), not when I received them (today). At the bottom of each page it says "Date Generated: 2013-05-07". Sigh.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondine said:
Same here, pari_p. Just received my GCMS notes and the only thing it says is that Criminality is in progress. Slightly disappointed. I did the same thing as you and ordered new notes.

If I understand correctly, the notes refer to the status of my application when I ordered them (30 days ago), not when I received them (today). At the bottom of each page it says "Date Generated: 2013-05-07". Sigh.
I looked at the Updated Date on the first page of GCMS notes. I am assuming that this was sometime after that but not sure if this is as of today or after 23rd May (which is my Updated Date).

Its sad that they haven't even done the Eligibility section! My spouse's Criminality or Security check hasn't started yet... so I think my file will be delayed significantly :(

ramthi123

Jun 2, 2013
Thanks InfoSeeker12 for adding me in the group.

Thats a valuable input that MR is valid for 60 days
Have sent a reminder email to CPP-O for response to my addition of new born kid on June 2nd again - yet to hear back from them.

Guess Its better to have a cut-off for response - say till June 10th or proceed with MR for 3 of us

Ram

Anamadheya

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Aug 2012
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
Med's Request
7th May 2013
Med's Done....
8th April 2013
Passport Req..
6th June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14th June 2013
ramthi123 said:
Have sent a reminder email to CPP-O for response to my addition of new born kid on June 2nd again - yet to hear back from them.
Guess Its better to have a cut-off for response - say till June 10th or proceed with MR for 3 of us
Ram
Medicals are valid for one year, please double check once.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
ramthi123 said:

Ram
Hi Ramthi,

Yep - 60 days is the time required to complete your Medical Checkup - from the day you receive your medical request.

Once you are done with medical tests - the results will be valid for a period of 1 year.

I hope that clarifies any confusion.

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
Hi all,

By God's grace, I received PPR within 3 days of 'Decision Made' on ECAS. Sent the passports to Ottawa...waiting game begins again!!

Hoping all of us should be getting closer to the finish line very soon...

ZNMD

Oct 10, 2012
Hey Guys,

Why suddenly September Application processing became so slow?? Waiting eagerly for MR...It kills...Anyone from September Applicants received MR recently??

ramcm31

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to CPP-Ottawa????
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Aug-2011
Doc's Request.
12-June-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
9-Jan-2012
Med's Request
15-July-2013
Med's Done....
19-July-2013
Passport Req..
22-August-2013
LANDED..........
Currently in canada on work permit
ZNMD said:
Hey Guys,

Why suddenly September Application processing became so slow?? Waiting eagerly for MR...It kills...Anyone from September Applicants received MR recently??
Yes ZNMD, its so Quiet here.

Any updates? from pari_p, Aanniee, sarath s, Gihad, ahm2307, jumbo_ws, canadacec2012, gg08, Jeruz, jewelincrown, ZNMD, ondine, braveman, Reddy56, nebz, Lovenpeace, member06, Bona64, Gapha

I am next to Gapha.

Cant wait....... :(

ondine

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-10-2012
ZNMD said:
Hey Guys,

There was a guy from the August thread who is actually a September applicant. He received his MR a few days ago (long story short: he sent his application on August, but it got returned. His application received date is September 21). On trackitt there's also an applicant from Sept 26 who received the MR on May 25. I agree with you, however, I feel that the pace of medical requests seems to have got a lot slower for September applicants...

nebz

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
cook
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept. 14, 2012
AOR Received.
oct. 25, 2012
Med's Request
aug 22, 2013
Med's Done....
sept 4. 2013
Passport Req..
sept 10, 2013
ramcm31 said:

Any updates? from pari_p, Aanniee, sarath s, Gihad, ahm2307, jumbo_ws, canadacec2012, gg08, Jeruz, jewelincrown, ZNMD, ondine, braveman, Reddy56, nebz, Lovenpeace, member06, Bona64, Gapha

I am next to Gapha.

I am still waiting for our MR, I called our consultant and he said 2 more months to get our MR, hopefully it will be earlier.

pari_p

Feb 7, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramcm31 said:

I am next to Gapha.

I ordered my GCMS on 6th May... got it on 6th June... nothing except criminality was started :eek: :mad: but I guess I will be one of the last people from Sept list to hear from CPP-O since I added my spouse in April.. so his criminality and stuff will take while!!
I have ordered another GCMS notes on 3rd June, lets see what was done to my file in month of May!