06-05-2013
Med's Done....
06-13-2013
Passport Req..
10-03-2013 (copies only; visa-exempt)
LANDED..........
11-09-2013
nebz, braveman, congratulations to you both!! :-*

Looks like you got to land about one month after PPR and RPRF? Or thereabouts, anyway?

reddy56

Star Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi Guys,

I submitted my passport.. it reached today after my Ecas changed to decision made......

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
ukie said:
I received COPR today.

I will land on Tuesday.

I paied for ultrasound exam today too...... :(
congrats ukie :) what ultrasound are u talking about???

Lovenpeace

Sep 24, 2012
Good morning

I have received an email from cic this morning. They sent me an email saying my application information is attached in the document along with the email. But unfortunately there was no document attached along with the email.

They asked me to forward the email to email address if there is no document attached along with the email they sent me. So I have already forwarded to the email address.

Now my questions is didn't happen to any one and any guess what information would have been in that document. Does medicals information come in a attachment??

Please let me know if any one knows or ask me if my information is not clear here.

vbdevgan

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 September 2012
AOR Received.
27th September 2012
Med's Request
24 May 2013
Med's Done....
31 May 2013
Passport Req..
17 Sep2013
VISA ISSUED...
8 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Next Week
So finally went for landing last week on Thursday 24th October 2013. I went there around evening , was an hour drive from mississauga to the Border.
Took a U turn right at the Border to enter Canada for Landing.The toll booth officer asked me to park the car and go in the building with the landing papers. The officer inside saw my paper , confirmed my address and phone number.Stated that i am not allowed to vote or serve the army for two years.Other than that asked for nothing.. not even a single document.

Good Luck to all waiting :)

Lovenpeace

Sep 24, 2012
Good Day

Received RPRF and Biodata request today. Still waiting for medical request.

Feels so good that my application is eligible. The wait game is still on, but this news is such a relief.

TO-Union

Oct 10, 2013
All Glory to God: Got MR today!! 8) :p
Last September I order my CGMS notes and found out My application was in review, because of the job duties not matching title and salary did not match title either. The mistake was due to my employer ignorance who was not aware of HRDSC matrix. he gave me a big title thinking it would send more professional when I would approach clients

I was devastated...so much sacrifce to come to "that resul"...3 years of my life...

As a last hope I sent an updated reference letter thinking they would not even consider it :'( (as many said in this forum) and every day I was checking my ecas note or this forum to put my mind at rest, I was literally expecting an negative answer anytime...

Today I checked my email, see an email from Immigration Canada with no subject line other than "please do not reply" and a simple message : please find enclosed a document" I thought "here we go I got a refusal" and what a surprise when I saw the medical request!!

And at the end I got MR today :D

So thankful to God!!
Still it's not done I am aware of the fact that anytime they can come up with any excuse to refuse it

Dont lose hope for those who get their application in review, if it's about issues related to NOC or Duties or Salaries try to get an updated reference letter from your employer that fit exactly their description using HRDSC matrix

Of course you cant lie or make this up just ask your employer to follow strictly HRDSC

So happy 8)

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TO-Union said:
My application was in review, sent updated reference letter as a last hope thinking they wont even consider it :'( (as many said in this forum)
So thankful to God!!
Still it's not done I am aware of the fact that anytime they can come up with any excuse to refuse it

Dont lose hope for those who get their application in review, if it's about issues related to NOC or Duties or Salaries try to get an updated reference letter from your employer that fit exactly their description using HRDSC matrix

Of course you cant lie or make this up just ask your employer to follow strictly HRDSC

So happy 8)
Congrats. Very happy for you.

For those who have not applied, ensure the letter is good from the get go!

sarath s

Oct 21, 2012
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2012
Doc's Request.
16 September 2013 (RCMP Request)
AOR Received.
30 October 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
RCMP@Biodata on 27th Medicals on 28th February 2014
Med's Done....
03 March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
TO-Union said:
Last September I order my CGMS notes and found out My application was in review, because of the job duties not matching title and salary did not match title either. The mistake was due to my employer ignorance who was not aware of HRDSC matrix. he gave me a big title thinking it would send more professional when I would approach clients

I was devastated...so much sacrifce to come to "that resul"...3 years of my life...

As a last hope I sent an updated reference letter thinking they would not even consider it :'( (as many said in this forum) and every day I was checking my ecas note or this forum to put my mind at rest, I was literally expecting an negative answer anytime...

Today I checked my email, see an email from Immigration Canada with no subject line other than "please do not reply" and a simple message : please find enclosed a document" I thought "here we go I got a refusal" and what a surprise when I saw the medical request!!

So thankful to God!!

So happy 8)

Congrats and felling so happy for yoy

ZNMD

Oct 10, 2012
Hi Friends,

Want to share that received RPRF today, though yet to receive any Medical or Bio-data request.

Now requesting your help for the below queries:

1. When should I expect Medical request and please let me know the reliable Medical centers with eMedical facility in GTA area.
2. Usually when people receive Bio-data request with RPRF or later?

Your help/support are very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.