+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
farrukh ahmad said:
your application has been returned , you may receieve within one month ,no email you will receieve from cio
good luck for next year.
hi i want an advise since my bhabhi's noc is also 3131 and her application reached cic 27 oct and most probably she will get her application back in feb.at the time of submission she did not submit ielts result rather she refered the one which was sent previosly in 2010 application, as cic allowed 2 yr relaxation with copy and email of rejection.she gave ielts in aug 2010 which means according to 2 yr relaxation it must be expired in august , so if the category of noc 3131 remains open in 2012 will she refer the previous ielts result again or she should have to give ielts again??????????????????????????????
please advise any body having such experience.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
ambersabarabia said:
hi i want an advise since my bhabhi's noc is also 3131 and her application reached cic 27 oct and most probably she will get her application back in feb.at the time of submission she did not submit ielts result rather she refered the one which was sent previosly in 2010 application, as cic allowed 2 yr relaxation with copy and email of rejection.she gave ielts in aug 2010 which means according to 2 yr relaxation it must be expired in august , so if the category of noc 3131 remains open in 2012 will she refer the previous ielts result again or she should have to give ielts again??????????????????????????????
please advise any body having such experience.
she has to retake IELTS before the resubmission of application, its better for her because pre eligibility review require three months so when the officer perform pre eligibility review her IELTS will be expired.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
omprakash2011 said:
hi dear i am new here in this forum
name-omprakash2011
noc code-6242
fsw2
application received-sep-12
per on dec-12
visa office- buffalo
good luck for future

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
koel said:
hi

I am really shocked to read few posts that few people have received their files back who applied in september. Oh my god can't believe this.
can anyone tell me about the number of applications received by CIO 3131 in september when these people applied ???

looking for a response.
at 19 september cio website was showing 202 of 3131

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
koel said:
hi

I am really shocked to read few posts that few people have received their files back who applied in september. Oh my god can't believe this.
can anyone tell me about the number of applications received by CIO 3131 in september when these people applied ???

looking for a response.
sorry to say your application will be returned due to cap reached
good luck for next year

ganra10

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Oct-2011
AOR Received.
6-Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
03-Feb-2012
Med's Request
Waiting
koel said:
hi

looking for a response.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=3

gsk

Star Member
Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
can any one get sample format for job description, which we have to get from employer. :)

koel

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i sent my application in last week of november that time cap is 360 but on 3 rd jan cap reached to 500 i worried whehter my application get accepted or not plz help me

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
gsk said:
hi,
can any one get sample format for job description, which we have to get from employer. :)
download the job description of pharmacist from cio website and convert it into own but terminology should be same , write points to poin . duration , hours ,salary and job title must be included

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
koel said:
hi, i sent my application in last week of november that time cap is 360 but on 3 rd jan cap reached to 500 i worried whehter my application get accepted or not plz help me
sorry to say your application will be returned due to cap reached
good luck for next year

SARA13

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
HI

I HAVE NOC 3131 BACHELOR OF PHARMACY WITH 8 YEAR HOSPITAL PHARMACY EXPERIENCE BUT I HAVE DONE MY MASTERS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THIS YEAR BUT HAVING NO EXPERIENCE IN IT . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THAT CAN I CLAIM POINTS OF MASTERS DEGREE AND POINT OF MY PHRMACY EXPERIENCE AS PHARMACIST LIKE
GOT 21 OF EXPERIENCE
20 OF BACHELOR / OR 25 FOR MASTERS IN THE POINT SYSTEM
THANSK IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME CUZ ONE OF THE LAWYERS TOLD ME THAT IT IS POSSIBLE BUT I AM NOT SURE

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
SARA13 said:
HI

I HAVE NOC 3131 BACHELOR OF PHARMACY WITH 8 YEAR HOSPITAL PHARMACY EXPERIENCE BUT I HAVE DONE MY MASTERS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY THIS YEAR BUT HAVING NO EXPERIENCE IN IT . CAN ANYBODY TELL ME THAT CAN I CLAIM POINTS OF MASTERS DEGREE AND POINT OF MY PHRMACY EXPERIENCE AS PHARMACIST LIKE
GOT 21 OF EXPERIENCE
20 OF BACHELOR / OR 25 FOR MASTERS IN THE POINT SYSTEM
THANSK IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME CUZ ONE OF THE LAWYERS TOLD ME THAT IT IS POSSIBLE BUT I AM NOT SURE
Sara
you have 25 points in education because your education is master + 17 or above years of education :)
i have the same case.

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
HI EVERYONE

I KNOW THAT NOC 3131 IS CAPED BEFORE SEPTEMBER UNFORTUNATELY.JUST HAVE A SMALL QUERY DO WE NEED TO SUBMIT OUR PHARMACY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE OR WILL CIC ASK FOR THE REGISTRATION DETAILS DURING THE PROCESS. I NEVER SAW ANY POSTS REGARDING REGISTRATION.DOES IT ASSUME ALL PHARMACISTS ARE REGISTERED PHARMACISTS IN INDIA ?PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY IN FORMATION REGARDING THE ABOVE

THANKS

VINAY

Zee.One

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER Received 10-01-2012
IELTS Request
8 bands Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process 10-01-2012
Med's Request
10-03-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Interview........
14-02-2013
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (31-05-13) PPR-2 (25-06-13)
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Sep/October
Farrukh,

I have obsereved in post July2011 spreadsheet maintained by westpoint & other senior members that London visa office is issuing MR directly instead of AOR. Five applicants out of six were asked directly MR instead of AOR and remaining one have received AOR followed by MR. Moreover they are issuing MR in 120 days after PER which is a fast response.

I have a little confusion In above mentioned case about sending original documents.

Will LVO ask for original document along with MR?

Regards

drpcbaba

Jan 8, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon (July 2012)
LANDED..........
let the application land first
what is expected capping date of lpn 3233?