+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

september 2011 applicants please join this thread.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
farrukh ahmad said:
On the Occasion of Christmas
For all the members of this family

I pray you have the will
To make all your dreams come true
And that you find success
In all you set out to do

I pray you'll never know
A single ounce of pain
That you carry no burden
And that you smile through the rain

I pray for your future
One that I hope is bright
And if you have the choice
To always do what's right

I pray for your safety
Your health and happiness, too
I ask God to wrap you in his love
In Everything You do

I pray so many things for you
Because I love you so
Because you are a little piece of me
My heart and my soul
For All those pharmacist whose application file reached CIC after 31st August 2011, I have a bad news for them... CAP on NOC 3131 reached on 1st September 2011. Today i received my application back with the note that your application is not eligible for processing as CAP is reached on NOC 3131. My application reached CIC on 6th September 2011.

I am still confused with the website update of CAPPING of occupations. Please dont rely on that at all.... those figures are fake as NOC 3131 CAP is reached by 23rd November 2011 but actually it was reached on 31st August 2011.... It means if one NOC showing CAP on 20th December 2011, it means it is already Capped 3 months before (on 20th September or so).....I am sharing all this as we should all know this... If your BD is not encashed within 3 months of filing application it means you are not in the line for processing....

Anyways... Congrats to those who are in CAP....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
madhu yadav said:
i got my per on 24 nov still my ndvo ve not received my application how much time it will take.i want to know in background checking do they call employers for enquiry of experiance.any general physician from india if applied kindly give ur contact no or email id.
Dear Madhu,

The application take around 20-30 days to reach NDVO and your status updation on Ecas to RBVO. and yes they do the background checks by calling employers or universities if they find anything suspicious or again it depends on the mood of the person, But generally if everything look fine in your file then they sometimes skip this step ...

My email id is abhishekgoel008@gmail.com, also add me on facebook

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
HI guys,

My status on Ecas is now IN PROCESS, this is positive right? :)

CANVIN

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
HI ANWAR SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS .ITS REALLY CONFUSING WHY CIC IS MISLEADING THE APPLICANTS WITH CAP UPDATE.I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED AFTER SEPTEMBER 1ST ALONG WITH MYSELF.JUST WANT TO CHECK DID U RECEIVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATON BACK?PLEASE LET ME KNOW.ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE

SOCIAL1988

Dec 11, 2011
please help me
i worked as social worker in a registerd NGO, I am master of arts, but if i apply as social worker , its near to cap and my IELTS results is delay 7 days, i want to apply as primary production manager becasue i have fish form my experience is of 6 years , but how i can prove my expeirence because this is my own form, please help me in this regard i will be thankfull to you :-*

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
vnreddy12 said:
HI ANWAR SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS .ITS REALLY CONFUSING WHY CIC IS MISLEADING THE APPLICANTS WITH CAP UPDATE.I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED AFTER SEPTEMBER 1ST ALONG WITH MYSELF.JUST WANT TO CHECK DID U RECEIVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS YOU SUBMITTED ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATON BACK?PLEASE LET ME KNOW.ALL THE BEST FOR EVERYONE
Yes i got all of my documents back..... Everything as it was....... Your NOC 3131???? if it was reached on 1st sep and your DD is not cashed by now then surely you will get your application back within few days..... I dont know why their website is misleading.... At least they should update it timely... Anyways.... I believe it was better for me..... Better luck next time....

dr.shirvani

May 15, 2011
Hi Guys,
I am a September applicant under NOC 3113, Today, I receieved my PER :) I hope that everybody in this breath-taking process will be successful. My first attempt in May 2011 was unsuccessful because of failing to reach the cap just for 3-4 days!

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
CIC website is very helpfull to the consultants to mislead their customers , a number of consultants are still receiving applications of those NOC which have caped in september or october due to CIC website is not showing exact figures, so beaware of these consultants. thanks

sandz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER received on 20-12-2011
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Request
09 -02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012 & remedical on 17-04-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 7.05.2012 & address update on 10.05.2012
Hello everybody,

Want to share good news with all of you. We have received PER yesterday for our second application under MI3 . Our timelines are as follows:

application received : 22nd september 11
DD encashed : 12 th december
PER rcvd: 20th december

Thanks

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Hi guys yesterday I got a reply from CIO as I mentioned before

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 28 Nov 2011 as the cap of NOC 3131 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Sent: December-05-11 10:12 AM
To: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Subject: Case Information Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly I would like to request case information for my application in Federal skilled worker immigration category.

Client ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Name: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Date Of Birth: xxxxxxxxxx.

NOC: 3131 (Pharmacist).

FeDex Tracking No. :xxxxxxxxx- Delivered in 2nd of September 2011 - 11:19 AM - Signed by D.Stephenson.

Really I appreciate your time and efforts.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
melkhatib said:
Hi guys yesterday I got a reply from CIO as I mentioned before

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 28 Nov 2011 as the cap of NOC 3131 has been reached.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Sent: December-05-11 10:12 AM
To: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry
Subject: Case Information Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly I would like to request case information for my application in Federal skilled worker immigration category.

Client ID: xxxxxxxxxxx

Name: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Date Of Birth: xxxxxxxxxx.

NOC: 3131 (Pharmacist).

FeDex Tracking No. :xxxxxxxxx- Delivered in 2nd of September 2011 - 11:19 AM - Signed by D.Stephenson.

Really I appreciate your time and efforts.

I am so sorry for you buddy..........

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
farrukh ahmad said:
have you received per
Yes, and as per the timeline provided by ecas when its in process its now under verification in VO.

farrukh ahmad

Aug 2, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2014
CANVINCHENG said:
Yes, and as per the timeline provided by ecas when its in process its now under verification in VO.
your application is under process in VO and you may receive medical request soon , prepare for medical

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
farrukh ahmad said:
your application is under process in VO and you may receive medical request soon , prepare for medical
I hope so... dont want to expect much -- things happens... ;) In God's time if it really is for us then He shall grant it..

Thanks Farrukh