+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 17 intake

Rahidul Islam

Jul 5, 2017
I am a bit worried
I applied for a study permit through vfs Bangladesh. On 18 june 2017
On 20 june 2017 vfs tracking service showed that my paper application have reached the singapore visa office and is under process.
Then on 2nd of july i received an email where they asked for a medical.
Before giving my medical i linked my application online. And now it says i passed my medical 2 days back.
Does linking it online extended the processing time?
How long it takes for them to want my passport.?
Thanks in Advance.

navid.shuvro

Jun 28, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Don't worry bro, chance of visa after call for medical is 99% unless you don't pass the medical. Also, you must go and attend a medical checkup at CIC's designated doctors/chambers if you've been requested.

Last edited:

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I am a bit worried
I applied for a study permit through vfs Bangladesh. On 18 june 2017
On 20 june 2017 vfs tracking service showed that my paper application have reached the singapore visa office and is under process.
Then on 2nd of july i received an email where they asked for a medical.
Before giving my medical i linked my application online. And now it says i passed my medical 2 days back.
Does linking it online extended the processing time?
How long it takes for them to want my passport.?
Thanks in Advance.
start thanking God. if your medical is clean then your visa is on the way. it doesnt matter when but espect it soonest. next request will be passport

Rahidul Islam

Jul 5, 2017
Yeah.
I took my medical exam few days back.
Got an update on the online account that i have passed the medical examination.
Been 3 days still no response for passport .
A bit worried :')
As i have linked my account online . If that delays the process or not.

Reactions: eyaboll

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Yeah.
I took my medical exam few days back.
Got an update on the online account that i have passed the medical examination.
Been 3 days still no response for passport .
A bit worried :')
As i have linked my account online . If that delays the process or not.
it does not delay the process. when you the right time will come they will request your passport. be patient.you arevalmost there. just wait untill the day comes

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
how come clean medical guarantee visa approval ?
they wont ask for your medicals if they want to reject your visa. and if you send a medical that is clean. why will your visa be refuse. medical does matter only when you do upfront. cos pass it or not your documents are considered in other to issue your visa. but when an officer requested your medical. it means he is satisfy with you application and need to comfirm you health situation.next gonna be passporrt request.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
they wont ask for your medicals if they want to reject your visa. and if you send a medical that is clean. why will your visa be refuse. medical does matter only when you do upfront. cos pass it or not your documents are considered in other to issue your visa. but when an officer requested your medical. it means he is satisfy with you application and need to comfirm you health situation.next gonna be passporrt request.
Oh I see
in my case Medicals are not required as processing from Germany , thats why I asked

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys...i need a small help.! I'm bit confused about SPP rules and regulations.!
I heard that...if u apply through SPP for graduate certificate/post graduate program than u must have 6.5 overall and individual 6.0, it doesn't matter if college gives u admission on 6.0 band.

However, i got admission in Lambton College for Graduate certificate program and applied for visa.
My profile is
10-80%
12-86%
B.E(mech)-63%
Ielts-6(l-6.5 w-6 s-5.5 r-5.5)
Don't have any academic gap.

Is there any chance for rejection?
Please response ASAP because I read some threads and really got worried about my visa..!

Amisha20

Jul 12, 2017
Hello guys !!
I am a bit tensed right now.
As i will be applying my visa in the last week of july for september fall in lakehead university
My ielts score is 7
And 10 percentage is 90%
12 percentage is 80%
Btech aggregate is 74%
Dont have any back logs
Is there any chance for rejection for apying in the end of july? Please reply asap

zaladipesh

Jun 14, 2017
Hello guys !!
I am a bit tensed right now.
As i will be applying my visa in the last week of july for september fall in lakehead university
My ielts score is 7
And 10 percentage is 90%
12 percentage is 80%
Btech aggregate is 74%
Dont have any back logs
Is there any chance for rejection for apying in the end of july? Please reply asap
Don't worry about it..You can apply for September intake till 31 July.! And your profile too good so there is zero chance of rejection..! Just submitted your application as soon as possible because number of application of this intake is surpassed than the previous years, so don't be late.

Rahidul Islam

Jul 5, 2017
Finally received a mail few days back which said my application for study permit was approved.
Hoping to get my passport back tomorrow. <3