+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Please help ( Rupesh, PMM , BC Guy)

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
Can upi please confirm if I can be awarded 21 points bases on my 15 years of qualification.AS CIC chart just allows that a one can either qualify for 20 or 22 points.So, what about 21..Is there any way that I can be granted 21 points based on my 15 years full-time study or is there anyone who was or has been ever awarded 21 points for his/her qualification.

Atif

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

atif_butt said:
Can upi please confirm if I can be awarded 21 points bases on my 15 years of qualification.AS CIC chart just allows that a one can either qualify for 20 or 22 points.So, what about 21..Is there any way that I can be granted 21 points based on my 15 years full-time study or is there anyone who was or has been ever awarded 21 points for his/her qualification.

Atif
Since there is no educational level that CIC gives 21 points, what do you think?

PMM

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Atif,

I am assuming that you are short of a point, Right?

If yes, then you are in denial of the fact that you will not get that extra point for your education and as such have channeled your thoughts in the wrong direction. You will have to get that point from somewhere else, most likely the only way will be IELTS and French test, if you have not already exhausted these means. Another way will be, for you,is to try and "update" your education but that is going to cost you @ least a year and Money. I will advise you to stop wasting your time on this issue. Don't forget none of us on this forum are Immigration Officers, even if you are told what you want to hear, the reality will be definitely otherwise.

Best of Luck.