+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Please help!!! Queries on Change Notification

senrima

Oct 30, 2011
Blessed with a baby girl by sep 12,2013. As per AOR, further communication needs to be send VO office. In my application I have selected my VO as new delhi as I am in India. Through online I have updated them as a change in my application. Today I got a below response. I am not getting in clearly. what they are trying to communicate to me? Could you please help me to understand this or please advice me how can I update the change to CIC?

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please contact the visa office this application was initially submitted to for any updates on your file (CPP Ottawa / Centralized Intake Office)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
senrima said:
Blessed with a baby girl by sep 12,2013. As per AOR, further communication needs to be send VO office. In my application I have selected my VO as new delhi as I am in India. Through online I have updated them as a change in my application. Today I got a below response. I am not getting in clearly. what they are trying to communicate to me? Could you please help me to understand this or please advice me how can I update the change to CIC?

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please contact the visa office this application was initially submitted to for any updates on your file (CPP Ottawa / Centralized Intake Office)

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 9
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message.
All CEC applications are processed in Ottawa so you need to contact them

senrima

Oct 30, 2011
Thank you friend. Could you please tell me can i update them by an email? if it is email address pls??

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
senrima said:
Thank you friend. Could you please tell me can i update them by an email? if it is email address pls??
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24404541/cicc.html