+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Need Suggestions!!! Is this Information Correct...Regarding Backlogs

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
hey no need for sorry dude...i was upset because no comment is related to my post..wat i have asked or any comment will help me

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mithun.togari said:
Hey guys,

Today i call my consultant he said that if we have more than one backlog, admission are not given and also visas are rejected...Canada Embassy people issued that if they have more backlogs don't give admission because their college reputation will Fall, this information was recently issued it seems.
Backlog have zero/almost none or a slightly negative impact on any student visa application. Rejection due to backlog is extremely rare (or may be can;t happen). Don't listen to everything a consultant says, their motive is to receive money and provide less services.

If they say that you can reapply and backlog will have no impact, you will again use them to submit application (increasing their workload).

GS

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One of my juniors also received a visa this year. He had about 8 backlogs in his mark sheets.

He told me that some of his friends also applied and they received visa despite having several backlogs.

Either change your consultant, or your attitude!

GS

abrar2007

Star Member
May 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2011
Med's Request
20-06-2011
Med's Done....
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
LANDED..........
13-08-2011
@ mithun,,,,,,

having backlog is common scenario for most of the students. Computer Science and Information technology are not closely related.BOTH ARE FRUITS but one is MANGO and another is APPLE....so that's a valid reason,,,,, you have to make the VO understand that foreign Diploma in IT will help you to bring a diversity in your career.
the job market is saturated and you need it....

Due to backlogs, your study length has increased. so, i think, VO thought, you had an intention to fail and linger your stay in canada and previously you also applied for PR. it put a question mark to VO's mind about your intention

i advise to make a strong SOP that you can and will finish the diploma within 2 years and it'll help you to get promotions, or better posts in local country.,,,

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, but SOP was very poor... applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

srisrikanth

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
Hello Mithun,

You better change the consultant. Don't worry about backlogs, even if you have that doesn't matter at all. My roommates studying here in Canada one have 16 backlogs another one with 13 in their Btech. They came in Fall intake and the visa they applied in general.

so you don't need to worry at all.

Srikanth

prashant1111

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
I got rejection in study visa for Jan 2014 for Dalhousie University Sad.. the reason of refusal:your proposed stdies r nt reasonable in light of 1 or more of: ur qualifications, previous stdies, employment , level of establishment, language abilities, or ur future propects and plans.
I got admission in dalhousie UNI for M.engg in internetworking. my profile is B.E (E&C) 58% (10 backlogs with repeatation) and an year gap during U.G means B.E completed in 5 years. IELTS- 6.5 (min 6 in each),also my final year project was on networking and I have also submitted a certificate from a private institute of N+, CCNA, MCSE where I have done training of these networking courses .. sufficient funds shown, applied under university category.. now how to resolve this issue with this profile?? plz guide me, I am desparately looking for help on this as I want to re-apply soon for the same intake..

so, In my new SOP for re-application, should I state 1 year gap clearly ? ( which was during UG after completion of my 1st year. means 2008 to 2009 no marksheets they would find) OR say it like additional thing I did due to much eagerness for knowing the subject which I love ?.. but in that time I did few networking courses for 10 months which is my propective subject to pursue in canada.....