+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors Need Suggestions!!! Is this Information Correct...Regarding Backlogs

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Hey guys,

Today i call my consultant he said that if we have more than one backlog, admission are not given and also visas are rejected...Canada Embassy people issued that if they have more backlogs don't give admission because their college reputation will Fall, this information was recently issued it seems.

Actually, my visa was rejected when i applied for May Intake at that time my consultant said that may be due to backlogs they have rejected. i have 8 Backlogs n also there was delay in my deferment letter for September intake from college n this information was given by college people when he called them regarding Backlogs...

i Asked him if i apply again in these circumstances will i get Visa and he said there might be chance of rejection..if your luck is good you might get visa...
please need suggestions guys...

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
What the term Backlogs mean?? I am hearing it first time. Please make it clear to me bro.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks alot for this clearence.

So in other words you failed some units(if am not getting you wrong) isnt?
what were the reasons that were mentioned by the VO apart from what the consultant told you?

Take your time and dont apply any sooner ok.Why?CANADA is not running away.Then work on your backlogs and then fianlly apply when you clear and sure that you shall get the visa.If you apply now it would be like you are forcing.

Calm your self ok,.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heed what am telling you and you shall succeed

mithun.togari

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
thanks guys for ur replies

the reason visa officer gave was that my studies (Information Technology, 2 years Diploma Course) is not related to my previous studies( B.tech Computer Science) and experience...i have done my B.tech in 2006 since i was working for four years, i applied for PR in 2009 but my application was refused because i was not having 67 points... so i applied for student visa but i got rejected in May so, my visa got rejected due to PR refusal or my Backlogs...wat do u guys suggest...shall i take risk n apply...

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apply for studies that are related with your previous course so that you dont be irrelevant.You may also have got refusal because of the so called backlogs.

Work on your backlogs.CANADA IS NOT RUNNING AWAY.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Have never seen a reason for using a consultant in applying for the study visa.If you can read and write.What you can do is the same thing the consultant will tell you to do.So why waste money.

Moreover this forum is the best consultant to those who still dont know.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sorrry.

May be i didnt know what you expected and sorry for dissapointing you.

What is it?