+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

seniors need advice.. urgent pls

gkraja99

Mar 6, 2010
I am working with an Indian IT company. I applied for the canada PR from USA (New delhi being my visa office) in March and came to India in April. I got my AOR yesterday. But Now I have to travel to south africa in 15 days for another assignment. I am planning to send my full documents to delhi before I leave to south frica.. will this create any problem for me? Will I be able to change the visa office at the final stage? Please advice

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkraja99 said:
I am working with an Indian IT company. I applied for the canada PR from USA (New delhi being my visa office) in March and came to India in April. I got my AOR yesterday. But Now I have to travel to south africa in 15 days for another assignment. I am planning to send my full documents to delhi before I leave to south frica.. will this create any problem for me? Will I be able to change the visa office at the final stage? Please advice
Shouldn't be a problem since you will be submitting the documents before leaving. Thereafter it all depends on how long you will be staying in South Africa. If it will be for long then you may have to come back for the medicals, since normally your physical presence is not required for anything else. And also if they want an interview then you will have to come down. Otherwise they normally communicate on e-mail & you can reply to those from anywhere.
Usually change of Visa Office is not allowed, especially after submission of documents.

cutemedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Peshawar,Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read somewhere that they dont entertain applications for change of visa office,i cannot quote that page right now but i read it recently..hope some senior will guide u in more detail,but i think u dont need to change visa office,later on if they ask u for medical or interview,which they l do after 6months to more than one year,u l be back to ur home country or u can come for a week or so.

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
under the R 11 regulations transfer of file is not possible

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkraja99 said:
You will not be able to change Visa office.

Once you get PPR, you will need to come back to India and deposit passport and wait for about 4-6 weeks