+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seniors I need Urgent Help - Regarding linking my PNP PR Application to MYCIC

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Seniors Members,

I am in Need of urgent help regarding to linking my existing PNP application to MYCIC/GCKey account. After my SINP nomination i sent my file to CIC/CIO Sydney for final stage/PR on 8th of this month and got delivered on 14Th of this month by Fedex (Confirmed and got POD from Fedex). I am trying to search my application and would like to link it to my GCKey account/MYCIC but no success.

I tried all patterns to reach my application (Tried to search by Family Name, Given Names, & Date of Birth).....Not found ???

According to my passport only Given name is mentioned and same i wrote in CIC forms (IMM00082D) Family name section and left the Given name section blank.
But here in my search it is mandatory that i have to put my Family Name and also the Given Name including DOB when i am trying to link/search my application.

Trying everything to find it but no success........Appreciate for your opinions on it.

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
hi
what i understand is that....you can access MyCIC ...if you apply to CIC via online. If you apply PAPER-BASED to CIC (as what youve stated that you have a pod from the courier)...you can monitor the progress of your application via eCAS. In order to access your application to eCAS...you have to wait a UCI# or EP# which it will be send to you by CIC, through email (approx 1 to 3 months after it was received by the cic).

...My CIC offers somekind of "document checklist" to be downloaded in your computer.....and after that is the rest of the story..... ;D

all the best of luck :D

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
THE SUPER KING said:

I am in Need of urgent help regarding to linking my existing PNP application to MYCIC/GCKey account. After my SINP nomination i sent my file to CIC/CIO Sydney for final stage/PR on 8th of this month and got delivered on 14Th of this month by Fedex (Confirmed and got POD from Fedex). I am trying to search my application and would like to link it to my GCKey account/MYCIC but no success.

I tried all patterns to reach my application (Tried to search by Family Name, Given Names, & Date of Birth).....Not found ???

According to my passport only Given name is mentioned and same i wrote in CIC forms (IMM00082D) Family name section and left the Given name section blank.
But here in my search it is mandatory that i have to put my Family Name and also the Given Name including DOB when i am trying to link/search my application.

Trying everything to find it but no success........Appreciate for your opinions on it.
It seems MyCIC will only be available to link PNP paper applications made BEFORE January 1, 2015. You can try it again tomorrow, when it will be launched July 23. Or else, you can keep using eCAS as purpleheart said.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
THE SUPER KING said:

Hello The super king, Yes many applicants had successfully linked their paper application to my CIC account even to Oct 2015 applicants. But from what i understand, ur PNPPR file just got to Nova scotia on the 14th of July 2016. U aint even gotten AOR yet. What file number will CIC attach to ur application in loading tha online? You need to exercise patience and get AOR (wait for close to 3 months) with UCI first. After then can you try to link ur account if CIC is able to load it online. You cant even check ECAS for now let alone my CIC link up. Exercise patience plsss

Kindly click the "Good" button below my name on the left side of the post if this helps :D. Goodluck

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
Lakesyde said:
Kindly click the "Good" button below my name on the left side of the post if this helps :D. Goodluck
Just out of curiosity. I have seen this a few times in different people. Why are you guys so interested in getting clicks on your ''good button'' ?? This is not a compentition and you are not going to get a prize or anything.

It's just my opinion. I dont want to offend anybody. But if you want to help by providing information, I dont really see the point of asking to click on a botton that doesnt really mean anything. It's like trying to earn brownie badges...

imranchandio

Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: 02-01-2016 CIC:02-06-2016 recieved 08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
u have to wait at least 3 weeks to link paper based application with ur cic account.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imranchandio said:
u have to wait at least 3 weeks to link paper based application with ur cic account.
Thank you my friend +1 for you, how did u know it will take 3 weeks? Do you have experience about it before?

imranchandio

Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP: 02-01-2016 CIC:02-06-2016 recieved 08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with PR application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
21-09-2016
Med's Done....
03-10-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
No
LANDED..........
No
Yes I have the experience of it.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
THE SUPER KING said:

Anyway i too have tried to link my ECAS to mycic, but it keep replying application not found, so pls king, will advice u too leave it, now if you look at my cic and ecas closesly, i mean go and check a complete profile, its almost thesame thing, and dont let anybody decives you, linking doesnt make application faster, as for me, ECAS is ok for me

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayokunlex01 said:

Anyway i too have tried to link my ECAS to mycic, but it keep replying application not found, so pls king, will advice u too leave it, now if you look at my cic and ecas closesly, i mean go and check a complete profile, its almost thesame thing, and dont let anybody decives you, linking doesnt make application faster, as for me, ECAS is ok for me
Dear friend,

Until and unless you have UCI how can i use ECAS, I have recently sent my application to cic and impatient about linking because we will get satisfaction that my application received to cic as we don't need to wait till three months to get AOR.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
THE SUPER KING said:
Dear friend,

Until and unless you have UCI how can i use ECAS, I have recently sent my application to cic and impatient about linking because we will get satisfaction that my application received to cic as we don't need to wait till three months to get AOR.

ok SUPERKING, well i already got uci and AOR 6 months ago, anyway, lets wait till you get yours, then try linking it, its all going to be fun, ooo yea :D :D