Seniors Help regarding university tution fees

navigill20

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

Is it necessary to pay one year fees in advance? I contacted the university from which I got offer, they said " You can pay the tuition fees any time on-line, it is paid every semester not year "

What should I do, pay semester or full year(3 semesters) fees?
thanks

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If university tells you that you may pay for a semester you may pay for a semester. Just remember , when apply for study permit that
Officers should be satisfied though that the probability of funding for future years does exist, i.e., parents are employed; scholarship is for more than one year.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op12-eng.pdf
para 7.7

Manpreet_rieit

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navigill20 said:
Hi friends,

Is it necessary to pay one year fees in advance? I contacted the university from which I got offer, they said " You can pay the tuition fees any time on-line, it is paid every semester not year "

What should I do, pay semester or full year(3 semesters) fees?
thanks
@NAVI Veere semester di pay karo. Main v semester di hi kar reha apart from this you need to show living expenses for 1 year. that can be either GIC or Edu. loan

navigill20

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Chd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the reply guys! I have applied for GiC and I contacted the university again, they said u can pay for 1 year through wire transfer, so im thinking to pay one year fees