Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Deaar seniors,
The forms to be sent to local visa office should be the photocopy of the original form sent to cio sydney in which the date is the one mentioned at the time of sending the documents to cio with original sign.
OR Should I send new forms by modifying the date on the form ie current date along with sign. also in work experience I have mentioned for currrent job to date as the month /year of application ie say 02-2010,in this case shoul I modify this date also as current month./year
As per CIC guide only photocopy of forms sent to cio alongwith original signature are to be sent to local visa office so this means any modifucation is not reqd.

Kindly suggest the correct option

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Deaar seniors,
The forms to be sent to local visa office should be the photocopy of the original form sent to cio sydney in which the date is the one mentioned at the time of sending the documents to cio with original sign.
OR Should I send new forms by modifying the date on the form ie current date along with sign. also in work experience I have mentioned for currrent job to date as the month /year of application ie say 02-2010,in this case shoul I modify this date also as current month./year
As per CIC guide only photocopy of forms sent to cio alongwith original signature are to be sent to local visa office so this means any modifucation is not reqd.

Kindly suggest the correct option
You can send photocopy of forms but if any updates then send new forms along with an explanation letter for the changes made.

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
rocky272727 said:
You can send photocopy of forms but if any updates then send new forms along with an explanation letter for the changes made.
yes...