06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
HI

Can anyone help on what I should do we applied at the end of September last year and have still not heard anything whereas most people who filed in sept have, is there anything i can do to find out what is happening??????????. There is no reason our initial application should be refused and we included all the correct forms and payment details by Credit card....please please help I am getting really worried...... ( we are from the Uk and applied under NOC 0631/0632).

I hope you can help is there a number or email we can send, I sent the application by courier so know it arrived 28th Sept' 09.

Thanks in advance.
Livvy x

nasj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well did they charged your credit card?
if they did not it's better for you to send a new Application, at the present time it takes 60 to 70 days to receive your AOR from NS.

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
nasj said:
Well did they charged your credit card?
if they did not it's better for you to send a new Application, at the present time it takes 60 to 70 days to receive your AOR from NS.
No the credit card has not been charged, but its been over 70 days now!! would it be worth sending another application though really is there not an email or phone number we could call I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the response and appriciate your comments.

Doglover

Champion Member
Dec 1, 2009
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
@Libby

As I know the CIU,Nova Scotia E-mail Address is FWS-Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca. However, they will usually Not respond to your enquiries as regard your Application Status. All you need to do is to exercise patient and let God have is way.

Remain bless,

Cheers

tabedin

Dec 19, 2009
Dear ..well i am not really giving you any advice..rather i am getting concerned since i also have applied from the UK and under 0632 NOC code ( havent been long though)..just wondering whether they are taking long because of the NOC code or not..

would you be an angel and post if you learn anything about it?

thanks alot

tabedin

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
LibbyLubby said:
HI

Can anyone help on what I should do we applied at the end of September last year and have still not heard anything whereas most people who filed in sept have, is there anything i can do to find out what is happening??????????. There is no reason our initial application should be refused and we included all the correct forms and payment details by Credit card....please please help I am getting really worried...... ( we are from the Uk and applied under NOC 0631/0632).

I hope you can help is there a number or email we can send, I sent the application by courier so know it arrived 28th Sept' 09.

Thanks in advance.
Livvy x
Dear,

It's not that long yet. Remember, Dec 09 had quite a few holidays, thus things are getting delayed. My opinion is that within a week from today u'll be getting your AOR. Yes, as u said others have got already, but that's case-to-case basis. Some files might need a little extra scrutiny, but nothing to worry.

So, plz sit tight for couple of more days & everything shall fall into place.

However, note that we 'cannot' e-mail CIC, as their e-mail ID is 'one way', ie. they can contact us, but we cannot. But if u desire, u may fax them a letter. Here's their address:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre
P.O. Box 7000, 47-49 Dorchester St.
Sydney, Nova Scotia, B1P 6V6.
Tel: 902-564-7819
Fax: 902-564-3207

But, I again suggest wait for a few more days.

Hope that helps.

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
qorax said:
Dear,

It's not that long yet. Remember, Dec 09 had quite a few holidays, thus things are getting delayed. My opinion is that within a week from today u'll be getting your AOR. Yes, as u said others have got already, but that's case-to-case basis. Some files might need a little extra scrutiny, but nothing to worry.

So, plz sit tight for couple of more days & everything shall fall into place.

However, note that we 'cannot' e-mail CIC, as their e-mail ID is 'one way', ie. they can contact us, but we cannot. But if u desire, u may fax them a letter. Here's their address:
Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Case Processing Centre
P.O. Box 7000, 47-49 Dorchester St.
Sydney, Nova Scotia, B1P 6V6.
Tel: 902-564-7819
Fax: 902-564-3207

But, I again suggest wait for a few more days.

Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for your reply Livvy x

dipmm2000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2010
HI LibbyLubby
could share wht documents they asked u to prove ur job?Are different frm the website?