Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hai All, :(

My E cas shows Visa Office Eligibility reveiw Complete. ( changed on 23rd June ) I got my CAIPs notes ..which shows PSDEC2 (which means Rejection ). I checked with my consltnt ..and till this date ( now more than one month ) they havn't rcvd the rejctn. letter..It seems like they have rejected me b cos of my job docmntation. (seems like they are not satsfd with my job responsblts ) .

Now for a try.... i am planning to send some additional documnts for my job expereince . Previously i did't submitted any expernce or refrnce letter for currnt job or prvs jobs. ( which my consltnt, didn't asked frm me, as those idiots were keep on telling me that, my offer letter contract copy and updated payslips are enough for the process )

Might be my rejctn letter is on the way.; still i am gonna send all detailed docmnts again before the reconsideration.

Can anybody help me for the further documentation. I am an accountant ( just having B Com ) with 8 years overall experience..( worked for 2 companies here in Dubai ) What kind of documents will help me to get out of this situation....? Please advice ..... ???

Thanks in Advance for all u'r valueable Comments..... :)

JM

sreja

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-02-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
Yes, if PAPER SCREENING DECISION (PSDEC) value contain 2 then it rejection but I am praying it is a mistake. But why the rejection it only can be clear after seeing the letter. Once the decision has made very difficult to make it positive.
Your experience letter you can take from CEO, HR, immediate reporting person or even from your colleague. It should be on company letter head, business card of signing person, and if possible the seal of the company. It must contain the data of your joining date, date period for ex job and the job responsibilities.

I prepared my abroad experience in this way and its works for me.

Regards,
SReja

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
What kind of consultant is that? is he registered with CIC or is he one of the fake ones around? he should start by refunding your money becuase his inefficiencies has almost cost you your dream. Accountant have now been removed from the list which makes your case more difficult. There is however no harm in trying. get a referenec leeter showing all duties you have performed to date and make sure the letter states your salary and your years in the org. get it signed fast, include the card of the person signing and send it as additional document and pray that God will tourch the visa officers mind.

But make sure the consultant name is removed from cic list and dont let him continue to cheat other people.