+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENIOR SYSTEMS AND NETWORKS TECHNICIAN

azizhamani

Apr 26, 2023
I would like to get a job and immigrate to Canada
I am currently working as a network and protection systems manager in my country, and I want to get an opportunity to work in Canada in order to develop my experience.
I have experience installing information network management systems and databases.
I have experience in programming Cisco routers, firewalls, FirePower, ASA, and everything related to programming and installation. I have more than ten years of experience.
I have experience installing surveillance systems and cameras.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I would like to get a job and immigrate to Canada
I am currently working as a network and protection systems manager in my country, and I want to get an opportunity to work in Canada in order to develop my experience.
I have experience installing information network management systems and databases.
I have experience in programming Cisco routers, firewalls, FirePower, ASA, and everything related to programming and installation. I have more than ten years of experience.
I have experience installing surveillance systems and cameras.
No jobs here. Do your own job search on Canadian sites. You need a job offer and then employer files for a LMIA proving no one in Canada can do the job, only you. May want to get your education assessed to prove your education matches the job. Possibly IELTS if you are working with people. Once you have LMIA you can apply for a closed work permit.

Sigrid212

May 4, 2023
Les avantages de la télévision française gratuite en ligne

La télévision française gratuite en ligne offre de nombreux avantages pour les téléspectateurs. Voici quelques-uns des avantages de la télévision française gratuite en ligne :
https://tvendirect.net/
Accès gratuit à une large gamme de chaînes : Les sites de streaming en direct offrent une large gamme de chaînes de télévision françaises et internationales gratuitement. Les téléspectateurs peuvent accéder à ces chaînes en créant un compte gratuit sur le site de streaming.