+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

senior members help plz decision made to "private insurance"

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
as we all know the provinces of ONTARIO, B.C., requires 3 months before they issue MEDICARE (public medical insurance). well my query is it really worthful to opt private insurance for 1-3 months. i mean to say if someone got medical survillance undertaking and have to take treatment or get sick during this period (1-3 months). do private insurance company incur all the costs of medicine?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

As healthcare is very expensive in canada, if you and family need medicare during the 3 months period, the option of going for a private insurance is better for 3 months. You can look for temperory medical insurance and there are several insurance companies offerring such insurance coverage with different rates of premiums. You can study and choose a convenient one if you prefer.

shaurya said:
as we all know the provinces of ONTARIO, B.C., requires 3 months before they issue MEDICARE (public medical insurance). well my query is it really worthful to opt private insurance for 1-3 months. i mean to say if someone got medical survillance undertaking and have to take treatment or get sick during this period (1-3 months). do private insurance company incur all the costs of medicine?