+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Senior member plz help regarding form just changed 2 days ago

mohadly

Aug 9, 2014
Dear Member,
i have a problem and i don't know how to solve
i sent my application to CIC on 21/8/2014 after i sent the application i revise the application forms page on CIC , I notice that the page of the forms
has modified on 20/8/2014 and i notice that this form has changed
Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] (PDF, 656 KB)
i singed the papers with the date 21/8/2014 and the form has change 1 day before sent the application.
i communicated with Fedex to return the package but they told me that they will try but they are not sure if they can stop and return the package.
i applied at the NOC 4011 it slow NOC so i Think that there is enough time to return the application and sent it back but in case that they can't stop the package do you think that i will be rejected due to this mistake.
Please Advice

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
mohadly said:
please helps me i am in trouble :-[ :-[
Even i need an answer to this, i am about to send the document in 2 days and have filled the older economic classes form..Though there is not much difference in the new one, but will it affect? I have filled the older form only.
Please seniors advice on this.

sony.sidhu2

Aug 20, 2014
riyavisa said:
Even i need an answer to this, i am about to send the document in 2 days and have filled the older economic classes form..Though there is not much difference in the new one, but will it affect? I have filled the older form only.
Please seniors advice on this.
hello riya .r u consalant?