+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sending webform to add missing information after been PR for a year

hhhh2022

Jan 6, 2022
Hi friends, I have a serious problem would like ask here.

I have been PR for about a year so far, my parents divorced for almost 20 years and I have been living with my mom after that, my father remarried and I don't know anything about his new family. When I applied for PR, I only declared my parents information. Until recently, my mother knew that my father has a young kid then she told me about that. I asked my father and he told me he thinks his new family has nothing to do with me and he doesn't want to discuss anything about his new family with me. So I didn't get any detailed information about his new kid (name, DOB, place of birth)

I have been googling these days and also called CIC, they told me that I should send a webform to let them know about this. But at the same time, i don't know what the outcomes it will have, since there is not much information about sending missed information to cic after the application is approved.

Just wondering does anyone have similar situation? - especially sending a webform after a PR application is approved.

Thank you!!!