+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending lc2 info before getting the lc2 application form kits

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Little nurse can i pls ask what letter does your husbands file number starts?is it B or E?how many number after the letter is it 9?how do you check his Ecas?
His file number starts with E and the number is 9 after E. I go in the application number with his number.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
His file number starts with E and the number is 9 after E. I go in the application number with his number.
Thanks littlenurse,how do you check it?do you choose client id number or immigration file number?can you pls tell me?thanks

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Thanks littlenurse,how do you check it?do you choose client id number or immigration file number?can you pls tell me?thanks
i choose the immigration file number. how about yours? it will take a long time, right?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
i choose the immigration file number. how about yours? it will take a long time, right?
Littlenurse thanks,can i pls ask how many weeks or months after your husband receive the AOR that you will able to check his application on Ecas?how many file number did your husband recieve so far?

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Littlenurse thanks,can i pls ask how many weeks or months after your husband receive the AOR that you will able to check his application on Ecas?how many file number did your husband recieve so far?
He just received only one. I am not sure how many weeks I can check his ecas, maybe 5months.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
He just received only one. I am not sure how many weeks I can check his ecas, maybe 5months.
Thanks littlenurse what month did you pass your PR application?

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Thanks littlenurse what month did you pass your PR application?
DEC 2011. cic sent the letter which confirm my stage is decision made, but they cannot send the pr card for me until my husband's case pass.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
DEC 2011. cic sent the letter which confirm my stage is decision made, but they cannot send the pr card for me until my husband's case pass.
littlenurse thanks a lot, i was able to log into the Ecas of my wife now,it says application recieve thank god. good luck to us

out

Jun 23, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Hello friends who in here have dependants who recieve a call from the visa office in your country asking to send them info for "lc2 application forms request"? Can we share our experience and timeline here for those who havent recieve lc2 forms yet especially 2010 applicants? Thanks
what is lc2?

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
littlenurse thanks a lot, i was able to log into the Ecas of my wife now,it says application recieve thank god. good luck to us
Hi, SHelleonn
Did your wife get the med requirement? When did you apply the lc2 and when did you get the aor? How hong have you been waiting for since you applied the lc2?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
Hi, SHelleonn
Did your wife get the med requirement? When did you apply the lc2 and when did you get the aor? How hong have you been waiting for since you applied the lc2?
Hi littlenurse no she didnt have her medical request yet,they pass their lc2 last july got the aor last week,we are waiting almost 2 mos now since we pass the lc2,how bout your husband did he get his medical request already?

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Hi littlenurse no she didnt have her medical request yet,they pass their lc2 last july got the aor last week,we are waiting almost 2 mos now since we pass the lc2,how bout your husband did he get his medical request already?
No,my husband did not receive med request. We are still waiting for med request too. It has been 7 months since we apply the lc2.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
No,my husband did not receive med request. We are still waiting for med request too. It has been 7 months since we apply the lc2.
Hi littlenurse how was your application?any news on your LC2?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlenurse said:
Hi littlenurse how was your husband's interview?do you have any development on your LC2?did he got his medical request already?