+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sending full documents to London office from Saudi Arabia

abujihad88

Oct 12, 2010
Hey all,

I sent my app. prior to June 26 and Thanks God i recieved an email from CIO office on 19 Oct, 2010 states that my file was accepted and I have to send the full documents to London V.O.

so i have some questions about sending full documents:

1- I am living in saudi arabia, how and where to notarize my documents here like "birth, residence, ID, marriage"?

2- should i wait for the request from London office to get the saudi PCC?

3- I lived in Jordan for 4 years, should i get a pcc from jordan and send it to London with my full documents? or should i also wait for their request?

4- do I need to send a pcc for me and my spouse? or only me "the applicant"?

5- I lost my employment contract, is it required? or the experience letter is suffecient??

I need ur urgent help here so I can arrange the documents as soon as I can.

Regards
Mahmoud

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abujihad88 said:
Hey all,

I sent my app. prior to June 26 and Thanks God i recieved an email from CIO office on 19 Oct, 2010 states that my file was accepted and I have to send the full documents to London V.O.

so i have some questions about sending full documents:

1- I am living in saudi arabia, how and where to notarize my documents here like "birth, residence, ID, marriage"?

2- should i wait for the request from London office to get the saudi PCC?

3- I lived in Jordan for 4 years, should i get a pcc from jordan and send it to London with my full documents? or should i also wait for their request?

4- do I need to send a pcc for me and my spouse? or only me "the applicant"?

5- I lost my employment contract, is it required? or the experience letter is suffecient??

I need ur urgent help here so I can arrange the documents as soon as I can.

Regards
Mahmoud
1- I am living in saudi arabia, how and where to notarize my documents here like "birth, residence, ID, marriage"? :- You can get it done at your embassy in Riyadh or Consulate in other regions if any.

2- should i wait for the request from London office to get the saudi PCC? -: yes you have to wait.

3- I lived in Jordan for 4 years, should i get a pcc from jordan and send it to London with my full documents? or should i also wait for their request? :- You have to get PCC from Jordan

4- do I need to send a pcc for me and my spouse? or only me "the applicant"?:- If your spouce stayed in any other country and in Saudi Arabia with you for a period more than 6 months you have to obtain PCCs for her also.

5- I lost my employment contract, is it required? or the experience letter is suffecient?? :- If you don't have a contract you can get an experience certificate with all relevant details on it from your employer on his official letter head duly stamped.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
wilson said:
1- I am living in saudi arabia, how and where to notarize my documents here like "birth, residence, ID, marriage"? :- You can get it done at your embassy in Riyadh or Consulate in other regions if any.

2- should i wait for the request from London office to get the saudi PCC? -: yes you have to wait.

3- I lived in Jordan for 4 years, should i get a pcc from jordan and send it to London with my full documents? or should i also wait for their request? :- You have to get PCC from Jordan

4- do I need to send a pcc for me and my spouse? or only me "the applicant"?:- If your spouce stayed in any other country and in Saudi Arabia with you for a period more than 6 months you have to obtain PCCs for her also.

5- I lost my employment contract, is it required? or the experience letter is suffecient?? :- If you don't have a contract you can get an experience certificate with all relevant details on it from your employer on his official letter head duly stamped.
PERFECT ANSWER. You will have to also obtain the PCC from your HOME COUNTRY also.