+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending doc ith IELTS score

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
Hi,

I am wondering , can i send my application package first, and when they ask me to take test, take it and submit score to them. or do i need to take exam and send score report along with the aplication package? Does the first way take more time?

Please let me know,

thanks,

maq0r

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to submit the IELTS at the momment of application to Nova Scotia

boxi29

Feb 2, 2009
I am sorry, i am having difficulty in understanding now.and also sorry if i did not make myself clear enough. I know i have to send application package to Buffalo. So do i need to send IELTS score report along with aplication package to buffalo or i can send score report later? If i send later, is it going to take more time in processing?

thanks,

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sending it later would mean they can reject your app on incomplete application grounds. send whatever is mentioned in ur VO checklist in one package...

boxi29 said:
I am sorry, i am having difficulty in understanding now.and also sorry if i did not make myself clear enough. I know i have to send application package to Buffalo. So do i need to send IELTS score report along with aplication package to buffalo or i can send score report later? If i send later, is it going to take more time in processing?

thanks,

maq0r

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What haral said.

You have to send a complete package, including IELTS