+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending app for re-entry TRV Buffalo(Fort Erie)Problem CANADA POST SIG REQUIRED

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI Guys I'm just tracking my mail sent to Fort Erie and it says like this "Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up" I shouldn't mail it with SIGNATURE REQUIRED do you think guys that somebody will gonna pick up my letter to Canada Post? I tried phoning Canada POst to let them drop my letter to the PO Box but they said they can't do that. They said I'll wait and see if somebody will pick-up or not. DO YOU THINK IMMIGRATION CANADA CENTRE MAILMAN WILL CARE TO PICK-UP MY LETTER/APPLICATION? I shouldn't mailed it that way. Anyone who experience like this? DId your mail reach Buffalo with a letter that requires signature? Thanks a lot. It worries me now. I hope my passport won't be lost.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
honeysweetie said:
Anyone? Th
CIC HAS NO OFFICE IN FORT ERRIE,ONTARIO, CANADA POST MAILMAN JUST DROPPED ALL LETTERS/ ,APPLICATIONS AT THE CIC DESIGANATED PO.BOX MAILING ADDRESS AT FORT ERRIE,ON., EVERYDAY SOMEBODY FROM CIC BUFFALO,NY WENT TO CIC PO BOX FORT ERRIE,ONTARIO HIS JOB:
1.TAKE ALL LETTERS AT THE CIC PO BOX AND BRING IT TO CIC,BUFFALO FOR PROCESSING.
2.SENDING IT BACK ALL PROCESSED APPLICATIONS THROUGH CANADA POST FORT ERRIE,ON.
3.GET ALL LETTERS/APPLICATIONS WHICH HAS BEEN FORWARDED BACK TO CANADA POST FORT ERRIE DUE TO DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED.
4.CHECK YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AGAIN IN 24HOURS AND IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SMILE :D

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
CIC HAS NO OFFICE IN FORT ERRIE,ONTARIO, CANADA POST MAILMAN JUST DROPPED ALL LETTERS/ ,APPLICATIONS AT THE CIC DESIGANATED PO.BOX MAILING ADDRESS AT FORT ERRIE,ON., EVERYDAY SOMEBODY FROM CIC BUFFALO,NY WENT TO CIC PO BOX FORT ERRIE,ONTARIO HIS JOB:
1.TAKE ALL LETTERS AT THE CIC PO BOX AND BRING IT TO CIC,BUFFALO FOR PROCESSING.
3.GET ALL LETTERS/APPLICATIONS WHICH HAS BEEN FORWARDED BACK TO CANADA POST FORT ERRIE DUE TO DELIVERY ATTEMPT FAILED.
4.CHECK YOUR TRACKING NUMBER AGAIN IN 24HOURS AND IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SMILE :D
Thanks Boyzone2. I hope I can sleep well until the tracking details will change. Anyways, I can think more straight now reading your response #3. Again thank you!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Thumbs up to you Boyzone2. My letter been picked-up and my tracking number said "ITEM SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED" Thanks a lot kabayan! It took 7 days before it has been delivered. And I'm crossing my fingers that they will approved my re-entry TRV. Again thanks.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
honeysweetie said:
Thumbs up to you Boyzone2. My letter been picked-up and my tracking number said "ITEM SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED" Thanks a lot kabayan! It took 7 days before it has been delivered. And I'm crossing my fingers that they will approved my re-entry TRV. Again thanks.
YOU ARE WELCOME KABAYAN HONEYSWEETIE I TOLD YOU IT WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SMILE :) :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohney said:
@ honeysweetie,
did u use canada post regular mail? did u send return envelop too?
Hi sohney I used XPRESS national post with SIGNATURE REQUIRED My friend's used the same envelope XPRESS national post but she used REGISTERED MAIL and her letter arrives the next day. Mine received by them after 7 days because when Canada post delivered nobody receives it because it's just a P.O.Box that's why it took so long. Yes I did include my return envelope too. Hope they will approved my TRV because I will try to book now my flight going for vacation in the Phils. Good luck. Btw you need to designate the NATIONAL and REGIONAL post although Canada Post will insists that it's only regional because the mailing address is inside canada but I let them read the mailing instructions and they gave me the NATIONAL XPRESS POST ENVELOPES. after reading the mailing instructions I remembered she said "IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE" lol

If your mailing address is in Canada:
Taking advantage of our proximity to the Canadian border, we have made arrangements to have your mail collected in Canada. Your documents will be mailed back to you from Canada.
The Post Office in Fort Erie will not accept commercial courier deliveries (courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address).
If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
If you wish for us to return your documents to you, please purchase two prepaid 24 x 32 cm Xpresspost - National envelopes at any Canada Post retail outlet.
Enclose one envelope in the other envelope. This second envelope we will use for when we need to mail you. Add the documents you wish to send to us.
Complete the mailing label on the return envelope showing your full mailing address in the "Deliver To" field and the Fort Erie Post Office box address (below) in the "Return Address" field.
Make a note of the tracking number for each envelope.
If you chose to not provide us with a return envelope, we will mail you via regular mail (US Postal Service First Class Mail).
If you have already provided us with a return envelope do not send us a 2nd envelope if you mail us more documents later.

Send your mail to:

Canadian Consulate General
Immigration Regional Program Centre
P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

engmua86

Apr 13, 2012
Hello all,
In fact the same thing happened with me.
I send my passport to this address:

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

I used an XPress Canada post envelop and I did not know if I choose with or without signature. I'm checking my tracking number and it has been 6 business days and the status still " Item processed at local delivery facility in Fort Erie".

Please suggest me what to do?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
engmua86 said:
Hello all,

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

I used an XPress Canada post envelop and I did not know if I choose with or without signature. I'm checking my tracking number and it has been 6 business days and the status still " Item processed at local delivery facility in Fort Erie".

No need to worry its already received at the fort errie postal office, and somebody working at the Canadian Embassy in Buffalo,NY will go there to get all letters address to their office.

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
engmua86 said:
Hello all,

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario
L2A 6R6

mine too, tracking it now and the status is" Item processed at local delivery facility in Fort Erie". just sent it last monday, but my problem is the post man did not gave tome the tracking number for my 2nd envelope, when i asked about it, the first envelop is already sealed, hoping to just wait from your update cause we have same dates, so i knew when mine coming too... ;D

engmua86

Apr 13, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
No need to worry its already received at the fort errie postal office, and somebody working at the Canadian Embassy in Buffalo,NY will go there to get all letters address to their office.
Hello BOYZONE2,
Thank you for your replaying, It is good to know somebody who knows what is going on. I called Canada post and they said may be your package is got lost, I got panicked to hear that, I think those people does not know what is going on.

So, do you think my current first envelop status will changed to " delivered successfully" or I have to monitor the second tracking number.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
engmua86 said:
Hello BOYZONE2,
Thank you for your replaying, It is good to know somebody who knows what is going on. I called Canada post and they said may be your package is got lost, I got panicked to hear that, I think those people does not know what is going on.

So, do you think my current first envelop status will changed to " delivered successfully" or I have to monitor the second tracking number.
YES, it will changed as soon somebody from Buffalo,NY will get all the letters from Fort,Errie Postal Office. you have to considered also that April 6 and April 9 are holidays.but for sure it will be okey. just check it from time to time.

engmua86

Apr 13, 2012
BOYZONE2 said:
YES, it will changed as soon somebody from Buffalo,NY will get all the letters from Fort,Errie Postal Office. you have to considered also that April 6 and April 9 are holidays.but for sure it will be okey. just check it from time to time.
Hello,
Thank you for your kind replay.
I have been waiting 7 business days and the status still the same. I will wait a little bit longer and see ...

engmua86

Apr 13, 2012
kablas99 said:
mine too, tracking it now and the status is" Item processed at local delivery facility in Fort Erie". just sent it last monday, but my problem is the post man did not gave tome the tracking number for my 2nd envelope, when i asked about it, the first envelop is already sealed, hoping to just wait from your update cause we have same dates, so i knew when mine coming too... ;D
Hello,
Did anything new happened with you? My tracking number status are still the same.