Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Federal Sent 05-12-2011
Med's Request
26-12-2012
Med's Done....
03-01-2013
Interview........
30 March 2011 (CSQ received 14 November 2011)
Passport Req..
20/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2013
LANDED..........
27/04/2013
Hello to all. I have decided to apply as a self employer in Canada. Im a Guitar Teacher and beside that i have wrote and published some methods for guitar.
I keep doing my job as a guitar teacher. I wold like to move with my family in Canada and do my profession there. i have some question please help me out.
Where can i find the simplify process form ? And should i take a lawyer to help me for the application or i can doit my self? Last question how much is the first application fee the
fee that u need to post it to ambasy together with the form that u have filled.

Thanks people....

MarkCan

Oct 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April/May 2011
The best place to start would be the official website of CIC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/business/self-employed/index.asp

This link is for people who want to apply under the "Self-employed" category.

Regarding hiring a lawyer, it is a very personal decision. I have mentioned this in other forums as well. If you are a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) kind of a person, you won't need a lawyer. Also, if your case does not have any loopholes that need to be filled, it is best to apply on your own. However, if you are not confident of doing it on your own after reading the website link I gave above, it is best you consult someone of repute who has had prior experience of dealing with Canadian Immigration, and has had successful cases to prove the same. You should also talk to some former clients of that lawyer to get a full understanding of how the process works and whether the lawyer is genuine.

All the fee details are mentioned on the website too. Check it out and if you have any further questions, someone will be glad to help you on this forum.

Mark