+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed Ghost/Copywriter

NSWriter

Jun 22, 2015
Hello there, first post.

We are hoping to move to Nova Scotia in the next couple of years with our 3 young children. My husband is currently a partner in a firm of solicitors, but would hope to more or less retire in Canada. I'm younger - nowhere near retiring - and am a ghost writer, but I also pick up quite a lot of copywriting work/statement taking work.

I so far have just done odd jobs, but I'm about to acquire an agent and website and be more professional about it!

I'm trying to pick my way through the information out there, but I'm not doing too well! Would we stand a chance of getting to Nova Scotia with me working as a writer? We would buy a house outright, and have savings to live on for while, but I would be able to turn a decent living with writing - I currently turn down more work than I can handle.

I really appreciate any advice.

AuroraSan_

Nov 8, 2015
Hi,

Couldnt help be see you have more work than you can handle. My husband is a Great sports writer, he has written for ESPN and others, we live in Costa Rica. If you need any help, let us know how we can help; info@desktopCostaRica.com

- Aurora