+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Does anyone know any reason why they have not updated the processing time since 22nd August 2023???
Does anyone know anyone who applied in July 2021 and got any update like Permanent AOR or anything??

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi, I started this tread a while ago. Some update: We got a mail they were processing our file in 100% in the end of June. Our agent told us before Covid they contacted with you right away at this stage , asking updates and after make the decision. But after covid even though they processed your application the final decision can be made 6 months later…
Crazy…but at list we got our permanent AOR.
I hope it helped.

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
update progress of people i know.

one applicant in our group from March 2021 has received AOR and ADR(background and supplementary forms)

Hangin there!!
Do you have any idea when will they update the July 2021 applications ?? Have you got any information regarding that ?? And anyone after July ??

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
Do you have any idea when will they update the July 2021 applications ?? Have you got any information regarding that ?? And anyone after July ??
No Idea When, probably no later than next Jan.
But you will be the very first when they start

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hi Vicksy, welcome. I recently mailed my application. I am not a translator so can't help you in that regard. The Relevant experience is the part where you should send in as many documents as proof as possible. Anything that proves your experience as a self-employed person. The narrative finance information needs its own documents to prove. But these sometimes coincide, i.e. if you are trying to prove that your self-employed work is earning you income, then yes. For me, I did send in lots of different documents for both sections. Every single project I did and all the proof I had were included. For the narrative for Accumulation of Funds, it's more about money, where did you get those.

BTW, I'm not sure what online portal you were talking about. I thought all self-employed PR applications would be pape-based.. Feel free to send the link so people can check it out.
hey hi did you got any update? like Permanent AOR or anything yet as I have applied too in July2021 and yet waiting for permanent AOR?

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
hello guys, any update for permanent AOR as I have submitted my application on July,2021 and yet I just received Temp AOR in Aug,2021 and no update yet... so anyone with the same timeline or near by please acknowledge and share the experience or any information if you have for further updates.

khurram69

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Urgent:
Any one did upfront medical for self-employed application?

means without medical request, performed upfront medical and submit details to IRCC?

Ansionuk

Feb 11, 2022
massive update from HongKong office:

all applications from Jan and Feb of 2021 received ADR and IME in late November. However, still no sign of new AORs