+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking information for the clarification. Thanks

Apr 5, 2024
Hi,
I have a question that I came to Canada on 4 months ago. But I made my claim through a lawyer almost a month. I’m getting my benefits but unfortunately haven’t receive my AOC or any other letter for my medical. Can anyone help with the answer that why am I not receiving my AOC letter or any other letter yet and also my social asking me to submit my SIN number or other documents while I didn’t receive any of these yet. Please I would be really grateful if anyone can help me with the answer. Thank you

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
I have a question that I came to Canada on 4 months ago. But I made my claim through a lawyer almost a month. I’m getting my benefits but unfortunately haven’t receive my AOC or any other letter for my medical. Can anyone help with the answer that why am I not receiving my AOC letter or any other letter yet and also my social asking me to submit my SIN number or other documents while I didn’t receive any of these yet. Please I would be really grateful if anyone can help me with the answer. Thank you
What's your lawyer is saying about this?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
my lawyer telling me to wait until receive anything from the IRCC, while the social benefit asking me to submit the require documents before April 24. But I haven’t received any of these documents yet. What should I do now?
If you don’t get any response from IRCC before the said April 24 I bet you’re not qualify for both asylum application and Social Assistance. My benefit will find you ineligible to apply if you can’t provide your AOC and also that you haven’t even done your medical. Pray everything goes well for you before 24. Which is the reason why it’s better to apply for asylum early when you arrive Canada