+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking for Sample Cover Letter

shakir ahmed

Aug 21, 2017
Can anybody help me kindly.
I'll be thankful to you guys.
I need a sample of cover letter I found that you guys are assisting with information regarding Study permit in canada.
if you have one please send it via this email.
mdshakirmiah0@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Dear Visa Officer,
I am writing this letter to make you familiar with my educational and professional background. I have done bachelor of technology in electronics and communication. I graduated in April 2013 with first division. When I was in my senior secondary I was very much fascinated about electronics products so I opted to do tertiary education in electronics and communication. When I was in third year of my bachelor degree, I found many useful magazines ,one among them was Electronics For You, as well as some useful websites like Engineersgarage, Rickey's world, Sparkfun, Instructables and many more, which covers all the latest electronics, networking and software technology . The electronics for you magazine helped me a lot and I became familiar with numerous latest microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, MSP430 etcetera. Meanwhile, I read about Internet of Things (IOT) term in that magazine. I did a lot of search about this and came to know that with this technology the electronics devices can talk to each other and can make decisions on their own. This technology makes an electronic object smart. This type of technology has already implemented in developed nations. However, In India this technology is limited to some mega cities like Mumbai, bangluru, Hyderabad etcetera. In coming future, this technology will be fully implemented in developing countries like India. Therefore, there will be huge number of job opportunities in India.
To get the thorough knowledge of this technology, I needed combined knowledge of embedded system technology and networkingtechnology. Networking was a part of my bachelor degree . I read about various network topologies, error detection and correction techniques in the network, LAN, WAN and MAN, TCP/IP and OSI model of networking in 7th semester in computer networks subject (subject code:- CS-402). So, I had sufficient knowledge about this. To gather knowledge in embedded system technology, I decided to do my final year's 6 months training in advanced embedded systems.
After that I started searching job in networking field to get the real time industrial experience. Then I got a job as a Network Analyst at Tuffgeekers Company in Mohali (Punjab) . I worked there for more than a year. While doing job in this profile I learnt a lot of things. I learnt that how computers communicate with one another and work together. I also learnt that how the network can be configured and what kind of hardware and software is required to establish a network. However, I was not up-to-date with the current technology. I realized that I am far behind the technology which is being used in Internet of Things (IOTs). Then, I decided to upgrade my knowledge in networking field by doing higher education. I had two options either to do post-graduation in this field in home country or in abroad. While doing my graduation in India I found out that more emphasis is given on theoretical part rather than doing it practically. Also, the technology in India is far behind the developed nations. Most of the syllabus that isbeingtaught in India has almost become obsolete. Therefore, I decided to do post-graduation in abroad. I had many options of countries like USA, Australia, Canada or United Kingdom. But I chose Canada because of its excellent quality of education. The education system of Canada is considered as the best in the world. In Canada more emphasis is given on practical part than theoretical part. To get admission in Canadian institution I started to prepare for IELTS exam. As English was foreign language for me so it took almost 4 months for me to prepare for this exam, that is fromFebruary2015 to May 2015. I took an IELTS exam on 16th may, 2015 and got overall 6.5 band score (no less than 6.0). Then I did search on internet about colleges and universities offering networking courses. After doing a lot of search I found out that there are some colleges and universities which offer Wireless Information Networking course but Fleming College is the best for networking because this is the only college which provides 15 week applied project in the last semester in which students are given real life wireless information networking projects. No other college or university provides such real life projects. To sum up, India is a fastest growing developing country. I believe that doing a post-graduation in Canada will give me a platform to grow in my home country. So, I humbly request you to approve my study permit application so that I can fulfil my goals.
Regards,
Name

This is just a sample,try to write your cover letter by your own. Keep it a little brief. I personally feels that this sample of cover letter is too long.