+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seeking clarification on IMM 1344

Marnielt

Dec 19, 2008
Season's Greetings,

Well it's been along process and I am now going to Cuba to assist with all the paper work. In my preperation, on From IMM 1344 A, question # 6 I am still unclear. Address entered-check, question b) I have indicated "no", but now am second guessing this answer. Are you able to clarify for me?

M

med

what do u mean by ur question , i have been looking at the form imm1344a and question 6 is about ur residential address if different from ur mailing address , is it here where u have the problem or what can u explain more

msgomez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Canada
Hi Marnielt,

My husband is Cuban as well! I'm just as confused as med is here... I'm sure what questions it is that you are referring to? Question # 6 of IMM1344-A is regarding your residential address. Are you perhaps referring to another form?

Marnielt

Dec 19, 2008
Thank you everyone for trying to clarify for me. It would help if I were more precise with my question. My apologies: I'm actually referring to Form IMM 1344 Section "C" question #6

msgomez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2008
Canada
Marnielt said:
Season's Greetings,

Well it's been along process and I am now going to Cuba to assist with all the paper work. In my preperation, on From IMM 1344 A, question # 6 I am still unclear. Address entered-check, question b) I have indicated "no", but now am second guessing this answer. Are you able to clarify for me?
I think I understand your question; If your husband is Cuban and the address you've indicated as his residential address is indicated as another country other than Cuba, then you would check b and then answer c accordingly. If his residential address is in Cuba and he is currently in Cuba (which I assume), then you correctly checked off "no".y

Marnielt

Dec 19, 2008
Yes-Section C on form IMM 1344.

I have entered my husband's residential address in Cuba in section C a)
b) I have indicated "no"
Now I'm confused....do I proceed directly to #7 as indicated or do I need to still answer c)?

M

med

to answer this u need tell us where ur husband is from and what nationalitiy he has wnd where is he living now

top2

Nov 18, 2008
i have the some question i am going to sponsor my wife she is from ethiopia but she live in kenya ( as refugee) in question 6 a) i put her address in kenya so do i have to answer B) yes or no ? or c) yes or no............ thx

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I'm getting confused as well.for IMM1344 section 6a,b,c,
If I'm sponsoring my husband as an outland from Lebanon and his residence in Lebanon. BTW he just left Canada last month do I check question 6b as no and nothing in c. or Do I check yes in C even if I checked no in 6b.

Thank u in advance if anyone can help.