+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Security Check

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
Hi
Does anyone know how long they take to complete security check. I called CIC today and they told me that my eligibility review is complete and met and the only thing left is security. I just want to get this done with
CEC Inland
I am April 15th aor
BG is NA since beginning- never changed

Reactions: Eso

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did they even tell your eligibility is pass? I called before,. they told me nothing,, and ask me to check my cic account..

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I called them today too and an agent told me Eligibility and security are not started. Does anyone know how long will it take for these two? I am FSW Inland AOR Feb 10.

Ursus Versus

Nov 4, 2016
Hey man - we are in a very similar situation.

I'm FSWO with AOR of Mar 16. Background check turned to N/A on May 25, and has stayed like that ever since.

Last week got an ADR for IMM5406 (a bit strange given I'm a single applicant). Post submission, the wording for ADR has changed from "being reviewed" to "has been received" as of yesterday. So looks like someone at CIC has reviewed the doc and decided to move on?

I called CIC two days ago and was told by the agent that I've passed eligibility, and the only thing outstanding is the security check. The thing is, I'm from a non-risky country and work in finance, and for sure have not committed any crime, how long would it take for them to clear my security : )

Be in touch, and keep each other posted on any status change.

Hi
Does anyone know how long they take to complete security check. I called CIC today and they told me that my eligibility review is complete and met and the only thing left is security. I just want to get this done with
CEC Inland
I am April 15th aor

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi... Anyone here who have exceeded 140 days mark and still at "NA". My application went to "NA" on 14th May and till now my security check is not started (I called last week to check it). I am really getting worried now... What could be the possibilities for this delay? I have travel history within Europe and only two employment history. Why my application is delayed!!!

Zessie

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-13-2017
AOR Received.
06-13-2017
Med's Done....
07-10-2017
Passport Req..
02-08-2017
Hi
CEC Inland
I am April 15th aor
Hi:

I have a quick question. Did you receive any notification telling you the eligibility check is passed?

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
may 19 2016 applicant
medical done and passed
waiting for PPR
IRCC inquiry said my security check is not started yet.
how long they take to complete this stage?

cans560

Jul 23, 2018
Hi
CEC Inland
I am April 15th aor
hi,have you got the ppr now?

Hakkan789

Jul 27, 2018
Hi... Anyone here who have exceeded 140 days mark and still at "NA". My application went to "NA" on 14th May and till now my security check is not started (I called last week to check it). I am really getting worried now... What could be the possibilities for this delay? I have travel history within Europe and only two employment history. Why my application is delayed!!!
Just wondering if you have received the security check? And how long it took ?

ahmao

May 29, 2018
China
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HKVO(maybe)
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Heard a theory that if they ask for Additional Doc regarding your field of research during your study and your detailed CV, it does not mean they are thinking about security screen you, it means that you are already in the process of security screen.

Anyone who has ADR during BGC or ip2, would mind share your expernince?

Fingers crossed and hope for the best, but expect the worst now.