+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Section 205 C (ii)

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Greetings
I have got rejection for my SWOP on 19 sep 2019 and there are plenty of reasons what my friends have told me behind it ,frst of all I hired a lawyer based in Brampton and she applied for my visa from there only but what I have observed she didn't uploaded too many decouments of my wife while submitting my file
She didn't uploaded my wife college enrollment letter
She didn't uploaded any engagement marriage pics picsand ormy Thailand pics with my wife of me n my wife
I provided joint bank account but she didn't uploaded tht too
She didn't asked me to show money in my account to make immigration sure that I can take care of my self financially in Canada

What she had uploaded was only my wife visa copy and marriage certificate on behalf of my wife

Could it be a reason for rejection under section 205 C (ii)

Please help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes these could all be reasons for rejection but SOWP are also not guaranteed for spouses of international students. You can apply for SOWP on your own and upload these documents.

Mansum418

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Yes these could all be reasons for rejection but SOWP are also not guaranteed for spouses of international students. You can apply for SOWP on your own and upload these documents.

Could u pls tell me what reasons of rejections falls under section 205 c (ii)
Pls help

Swati singh

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Can you tell me the process through which I can reapply and also total amount which I should show in my account?
And how can I get a very good SOP as we have been in relationship for more the 7year and recently got married. After our marriage in 45day spouse left canada.