+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

second time refused

jovanlici

Oct 5, 2017
hi , my application was refused for the following reason.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

should i hire a lawyer?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hi , my application was refused for the following reason.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

should i hire a lawyer?
lawyer cant do anything in this. Its pretty simple and you can fix it. get your notes from caipsgcms.com first to see what the visa officer has written in it. depending on that, you can then improve your docs or SOP.

jovanlici

Oct 5, 2017
In my first application i had lots of issues for example , travel history , job , financial and assets. In my second application i fixed all of this and i was refused only for the reason that i mentioned before.
Should i insist in improving my SOP or somenthing else

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
In my first application i had lots of issues for example , travel history , job , financial and assets. In my second application i fixed all of this and i was refused only for the reason that i mentioned before.
Should i insist in improving my SOP or somenthing else
What is written in the second refusal letter?

Reactions: jovanlici

jovanlici

Oct 5, 2017
What is written in the second refusal letter?

jovanlici

Oct 5, 2017
Also , i got a 82 score in toefl but i applied even for an english language course before starting my computer program course

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Didnt you get caips report after your first reason. This is a very common reason of rejection. Dont apply unless you get the report now. This report has the detailed rejection reason. contact caipsgcms.com for it.

Reactions: jovanlici