+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Second bvl, passport already sent for stamp

Dec 6, 2023
Hi all need some insights on my status right now.

I sent a webform with updated scholarship info on Nov 9 then got my ppr and bvl the next day. My biometrics was completed October 6th. I assume this web form did not contribute to my approval(?). The tracker then updated to all complete.

My passport was received at the IRCC on November 17, but on that same day the tracker updated saying they had received the new information I sent.

Now on November 29, I got a new bvl, but no ppr. The status in gckey says approved (it used to be Nov 9 but then it turned into 29). The tracker however, shows that the bg check is in progress. The study permit and trv details have also changed - expiry was 2026 now 2027

Now Im still waiting for my passport to be stamped and it has been more than 2 weeks since they got it.

What do you think is happening? Do I have to wait to receive a new ppr before they process the passport that I already sent them? Im really worried because including courier delivery times, my passport's been gone from me almost a month now

Dec 6, 2023
Update: background check in the tracker has been completed.

Please can anyone help me with the questions I asked above?

Do i need to wait for the passport request again? Will they even send one knowing that my passport's already at the IRCC for stamping?

Hi all need some insights on my status right now.

I sent a webform with updated scholarship info on Nov 9 then got my ppr and bvl the next day. My biometrics was completed October 6th. I assume this web form did not contribute to my approval(?). The tracker then updated to all complete.

My passport was received at the IRCC on November 17, but on that same day the tracker updated saying they had received the new information I sent.

Now on November 29, I got a new bvl, but no ppr. The status in gckey says approved (it used to be Nov 9 but then it turned into 29). The tracker however, shows that the bg check is in progress. The study permit and trv details have also changed - expiry was 2026 now 2027

Now Im still waiting for my passport to be stamped and it has been more than 2 weeks since they got it.

What do you think is happening? Do I have to wait to receive a new ppr before they process the passport that I already sent them? Im really worried because including courier delivery times, my passport's been gone from me almost a month now

Alam5675

Jan 2, 2024
Update: background check in the tracker has been completed.

Please can anyone help me with the questions I asked above?

Do i need to wait for the passport request again? Will they even send one knowing that my passport's already at the IRCC for stamping?
Hi,
You got new passport request?