Med's Done....
12/09/2017
Passport Req..
26/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2017
LANDED..........
30/11/2017
My brother has applied last week and going for biometric tomorrow (Fab23)

He has applied for May 2021 .
Online it shows 9-10 week is processing time.
Will he get decision on his file before May 2021 or not ?

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Any SDS applicant from oct whose medical was updated in jan and the eligibility review still hasn't started?
@Ironclad could you please share some insights?
I submitted my application on 19th Oct. Biometrics - 2nd dec, medical update - 21st Jan
My eligibility hasn't yet started. For other people who applied during the same time, they got their eligibilities started when medical was updated. Now they have ppr. What do you think about my file?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Ironclad could you please share some insights?
I submitted my application on 19th Oct. Biometrics - 2nd dec, medical update - 21st Jan
My eligibility hasn't yet started. For other people who applied during the same time, they got their eligibilities started when medical was updated. Now they have ppr. What do you think about my file?
It's very crucial that you opt for a call in or order GCMS notes so that we can know whats happening.

Reactions: John601

rajsingh1710

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
It's very crucial that you opt for a call in or order GCMS notes so that we can know whats happening.

Hey @Ironclad,

can you check my timeline (in signature) and let me know how soon we would get any response.

Medical was passed and eligibility started for both in December itself. Can you throw light as to how long more it will take?

Applied on October 25th from India.

Called IRCC and they said NDVO is processing the application so the person doesn't know the status.

Thank you in advance

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Hey @Ironclad,

can you check my timeline (in signature) and let me know how soon we would get any response.

Medical was passed and eligibility started for both in December itself. Can you throw light as to how long more it will take?

Applied on October 25th from India.

Called IRCC and they said NDVO is processing the application so the person doesn't know the status.

Thank you in advance
Looks like an approval, may get the decision anytime right now like within March probably since its been a long time after your medicals were updated.

Reactions: rajsingh1710
Feb 23, 2021
@Ironclad I applied for visa on 23rd October. Eligibility is under review since 13th January but medical isn't updated yet. Very worried why its taking so much time on eligibility. Can you please guide me,??? Is there something need to worry?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
@Ironclad I applied for visa on 23rd October. Eligibility is under review since 13th January but medical isn't updated yet. Very worried why its taking so much time on eligibility. Can you please guide me,??? Is there something need to worry?
Status updates may not be accurate. It's possible to get the passport request first followed by getting the review updated at the same time. Depends on the processing style, wouldn't worry about it and suggest to call or order GCMS to know more.

Feb 23, 2021
Status updates may not be accurate. It's possible to get the passport request first followed by getting the review updated at the same time. Depends on the processing style, wouldn't worry about it and suggest to call or order GCMS to know more.
@Ironclad i did call them yesterday, agent told me that eligibility is under review and background check is in process . When i asked about medical not been updated so far, he said no need to worry, it will be update in a while..... Students who applied in October have their medical updated and even some of them got ppr.

Last edited:

John601

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
@Ironclad i did call them yesterday, agent told me that eligibility is under review and background check is in process . When i asked about medical not been updated so far, he said no need to worry, it will be update in a while..... Students who applied in October have their medical updated and even some of them got ppr.?
Yes, saw done movement in Oct files. What time did you connect the call? I tried doing so at 9am est, didn't work.