+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS - Processing Time 2023

Gk1213

Dec 27, 2023
I think almost all of them applied after dec 1st are waiting for visa . Hope everyone get them sooon enough

Reactions: Asu22

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Hi . There is no update on my end as well. I don’t understand why medicals are still not being updated !
Hi! Dont worry there are alot of applications in line and yours will be updated soon I am sure, dont panic much just relax for now soon in May it will be all hectic so keep all worry for that and stay positive. It will be coming soon

Reactions: Gk1213

wasay khan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2023
Share your timeline please?
I lodged my file on 8th December 2023 from Pakistan,
Biometric is updated on 13th December 2023,
Medical updated on 21st December 2023,
Biometric updated and completed 2nd January
Now my file in under review and background check whereas medical and biometric all done.

Asu22

Jan 3, 2024
I lodged my file on 8th December 2023 from Pakistan,
Biometric is updated on 13th December 2023,
Medical updated on 21st December 2023,
Biometric updated and completed 2nd January
Now my file in under review and background check whereas medical and biometric all done.
I have the same status.

Asu22

Jan 3, 2024
I applied on 9th dec But no medical update till now
Mine was also not updated, do call your hospital where ur medical was done, also raise a webform and tell them why ur medical ain`t updated yet as you have given it a long ago. in most cases what they do is they update medical and at same time send Passport request in some cases they update medical first then send PPR

Gk1213

Dec 27, 2023
Mine was also not updated, do call your hospital where ur medical was done, also raise a webform and tell them why ur medical ain`t updated yet as you have given it a long ago. in most cases what they do is they update medical and at same time send Passport request in some cases they update medical first then send PPR
I callled them and they said that it has been sent to ircc after the results came in . If any other tests are needed (if something was abnormal)they would have notified at that point of time only. IRCC is going crazy these days.