+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Applicants from May 2020

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
I think most SDS don’t get OPR. Canadian offices are not working on them
i saw a few SDS applicants in Mar & Apr got OPR, and many in recent months (like Sep, Oct) also got OPR. but i never heard a single case approved from May.

Reactions: Sophie2021

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Why do you think so? AIP is kind of a secured step to get the final approval right? I think it's just a matter of time for AIP applicants to get final approval.
AIP does not make you legal to study and does not guarantee you a visa. and you would not get refund if you studied with only aip and got refused later.
and there is more than single case that applicants with AIP get rejected later.

JkAery

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Punjab
Category........
STUDY
AIP does not make you legal to study and does not guarantee you a visa. and you would not get refund if you studied with only aip and got refused later.
and there is more than single case that applicants with AIP get rejected later.
Yes there are cases if refusal after AiP. I heard most of those were for Quebec Colleges but 3 days back i got to know a candidate who got refusal and DLI was a university.

AiP is a positive step but not a guarantee of full approval. I am also taking online classes on AIP but scared hearing these negative results.

Yangz

Jun 9, 2020
Yes there are cases if refusal after AiP. I heard most of those were for Quebec Colleges but 3 days back i got to know a candidate who got refusal and DLI was a university.

AiP is a positive step but not a guarantee of full approval. I am also taking online classes on AIP but scared hearing these negative results.
totally. but i guess i will have to take risks in the coming 2021 spring term if i still dont get my visa then.