+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

School records and CIC

joe_fun

Oct 6, 2009
Hello

i took a 4-week course paid for by a social welfare agency 'BC Success' early on as a new immigrant and mentioned that in the Application, now that i see other people posts, i am worried, i only submitted a copy of the registration that shows BC success paid for the course for me and shows the duration of the course, is that enough??
i did submit all the other stuff "language requirement , photos, etc..."

Saloo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
joe_fun said:
Hello

i took a 4-week course paid for by a social welfare agency 'BC Success' early on as a new immigrant and mentioned that in the Application, now that i see other people posts, i am worried, i only submitted a copy of the registration that shows BC success paid for the course for me and shows the duration of the course, is that enough??
Hi Joe

My wife finished OSLT course at Conestoga College and she got certificate from
Conestoga College, can she attached the certificate and a letter from the teacher stating the course name, duration, absences days as school record (not as proof of language, as she completed Celpip LS and she will included as proof of language) .

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
joe_fun said:
Hello

Your application might will be returned as you do require to submit transcripts, certificate/ diploma also.

joe_fun

Oct 6, 2009
What happens if the 4 week course doesn't lead to any diploma as in my case, all what it was about is to teach some computer hardware course, and you can take the exam in a different center whenever you want, which i did months later....all i attached is the copy of the registration plus a copy from school showing my attendance!!

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
joe_fun said:
What happens if the 4 week course doesn't lead to any diploma as in my case, all what it was about is to teach some computer hardware course, and you can take the exam in a different center whenever you want, which i did months later....all i attached is the copy of the registration plus a copy from school showing my attendance!!
It might will work but as u can read in other threads they look for any tiny reason to delay the process