+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCHEDULE A : TO BE SUBMIT VIA WEB FORM

Feb 6, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE!

Yehey Finally my schedule a is validated! one thing I;m not sure again is the webform.

They said that I should not print out the form and upload the printed copy through my online account. However it also says that i can send the SIGNED (hand written signature) and VALIDATED form online. It's means that I need to PRINT the validated form then sign it. Therefore, the signed and validated form plus police clearance must be scanned for me to be able to send it to them.. Right??

I need your help again guys :)

Much Love.

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
If you are submitting your Sched A via the webform you have to validate it, print it out, sign it by hand, and THEN scan it. If you are submitting through your online gckey account, you do not have to sign it by hand, but ONLY then. Uploading via gckey and webform is very different because there is a special page to accomplish your signature in the gckey file upload section, this can only be done if the file was requested via gckey. Because you are asking about webform, you DO have to sign it by hand and scan it.

Feb 6, 2018
Hello @pd1234 thank you for the reply!

Im using a GCKEY to access my online account :) So if im going to use my GCKEY to send my validated sched A and police clearance, I need to accomplish my signature via GCKEY file upload section?

How about the police clearance?

Many thanks

pd1234

Dec 4, 2017
It can be complicated to explain, watch this
. Police clearance is the same. There have been guides made by CIC too that are available online. You can search via google.