+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A questions

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I wonder if someone can help me with questions 6d and 6e on the schedule A form.

My wife had a VR extension refused which we then restored sucessfully. She then had the next VR refused which we did not restore. I assume I should say yes to 6d and explain the above as they know about it anyway as she is here without status, but would I answer No to 6e which asks have you ever been ordered to leave etc...she has never been ordered to leave as such unless the refusal amounts to that. We dont want to answer the wrong thing.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
No to 6e since (based on your question) she was not refused admission or ordered to leave, and provide details in the box or in a separate letter.
Thanks! I figured no to 6e as she has never been refused admission or a direct order to leave. So we will just answer yes to 6d with a brief explanation as I assume they know about the refusals as she the same UCI.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
My wife is here on visitor and then expired visitor status, under activity type for here current status would it be best to put unemployed or homemaker? She is unemployed but does indeed take care of everything at home. Or does ir not really matter?

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Also when you do the address history, would you bother mentioning her as living at our Canada address when she was just over here on a visit (of around 3-4 weeks).

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Also when you do the address history, would you bother mentioning her as living at our Canada address when she was just over here on a visit (of around 3-4 weeks).
Ok so I filled out all the address history and listed even when was whe just over here on a shorter visit, it all matches up with the personal history.

It's validated and ready to upload, were just still wondering if should put unemployed or homemaker as her current thing in the personal history....you can't work as a visitor but I guess you're allowed to be a "homemaker" when over here as a visitor?

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Ok so I filled out all the address history and listed even when was whe just over here on a shorter visit, it all matches up with the personal history.

It's validated and ready to upload, were just still wondering if should put unemployed or homemaker as her current thing in the personal history....you can't work as a visitor but I guess you're allowed to be a "homemaker" when over here as a visitor?
I haven't done that form yet but I know for another form I did I put my employment as "unemployed - unable to work in Canada". When I do come to that form I will put unemployed.

We know what CIC are like so I think that the technical status would be more pleasing to them.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
I haven't done that form yet but I know for another form I did I put my employment as "unemployed - unable to work in Canada". When I do come to that form I will put unemployed.

We know what CIC are like so I think that the technical status would be more pleasing to them.
Yeh thanks, gonna go with unemployed.seeing as she can't work here, first time I seen the "homemaker" thing listed I guess political correctness?!

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Yeh thanks, gonna go with unemployed.seeing as she can't work here, first time I seen the "homemaker" thing listed I guess political correctness?!
Oh didnt realise it was from a drop down (as i said havent done that form). But homemaker seems like it would be for someone who has made that choice. Where as unemployed is the legal type definition.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Oh didnt realise it was from a drop down (as i said havent done that form). But homemaker seems like it would be for someone who has made that choice. Where as unemployed is the legal type definition.
Yeh it's a choice in the menu, I don't think it was on the old form we filled out a few months ago (which was a waste of time as had to do it all again today lol)

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
Yeh it's a choice in the menu, I don't think it was on the old form we filled out a few months ago (which was a waste of time as had to do it all again today lol)
Ohhh i know that feeling. 97th time's the charm! :p

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Ohhh i know that feeling. 97th time's the charm! :p
The fact they keep updating forms doesn't help, though having gone through the old application before which wasn't sent off, I can confirm the new process seems much easier to plow through. Just happy we got the AOR now (that's half the battle?), was worried we made a mistake and was having it sent back!

WeegieInOttawa

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London (UK)
App. Filed.......
24-10-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
File Transfer...
24-01-2018
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-01-2018
The fact they keep updating forms doesn't help, though having gone through the old application before which wasn't sent off, I can confirm the new process seems much easier to plow through. Just happy we got the AOR now (that's half the battle?), was worried we made a mistake and was having it sent back!
Yep! Did the old one too and didnt get to submit it!

Hopefully smooth sailing for you now on in!

Reactions: Oldmacwright

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
Yep! Did the old one too and didnt get to submit it!

Hopefully smooth sailing for you now on in!
That's the worst fault if you fill it all out then delay for any reason, by the time you get back at it again half the forms have changed and it demoralises you even more. We got afraid to submit with my wife falling out of status and the implications, but really wish we had got on the ball and submitted much sooner now.

Reactions: WeegieInOttawa