31-07- 2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
21-01- 2017
Interview........
n/a
I am having the same issue, how did you fix yours?! Thanks
I upload and submit through IRCC Webform and send the hard copies through express mail addressed in Missisauga. It works for me that way. :) Good luck

eliasnelson

Feb 26, 2018
I have the same issue, anyone got it working? I have it all good but it won't validate, it doesn't even put any windows explaining why! Is this on purpose? do they really want us the fail?

Syron

Mar 12, 2018
I had the same issue. I tried on 3 different computers and even played around with the dates to try and make SOMETHING work. I have no gaps in history and everything is in order from the most current. I read where some people had trouble and resolved it by putting the current date as the end date instead of selecting "ongoing". This, however, didn't work for me. I was unable to save it. The print option was disabled so I couldn't even print it. They updated the form sometime in January and I hoped they had fixed all the bugs but I AM STILL having the same issue. Very frustrating. The update did however enable me to save and print the form. So I ended up mailing it in as I already had my police clearance anyways. If they request that I upload the Schedule A (as I have seen that they are doing even if you mail a hardcopy), I will make one last attempt to validate. If it won't validate, I will just have to upload it unvalidated. I'm kind of out of options at this point. I can't make it do something that it won't.
Just check it everything.. me before i cant validate i check it for almost 4hrs.. then i got it.