+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Schedule A - member ship of association with organization

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi guys,

Cic asked me to file schedulde A form. i am employed with a software company since i started my career. For section membership of association with organizations Do i have to specify my employer as an organization and have define all my roles within the company for all years.

This is what section description says:
What organization have you supported, been a member or been associated with? Invoice any political, social, youth per student organization, trade unions and professional associations. Do not use aggregations. Indicate the city and the country where you were a member. Write none in the box if you have not been member of any association/organization.

Guys please help

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
This section does not apply to organisations where you worked after graduation.

You need to fill the roles that you took up during your college days - if you had joined any student unions, student clubs, etc.
Also, during or after graduation if have been a member of any society or organisation, then mention about your role for this part.

If this is not applicable to you, then write NONE or NA

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
It's not just graduation, it's at any time.

For instance I have volunteered at youth clubs, so I have put that there.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
kryt0n said:
It's not just graduation, it's at any time.

For instance I have volunteered at youth clubs, so I have put that there.
True, that's what I meant. Most probably candidates have enough time during their graduation to pursue extra-curricular activities, hence stressed on graduation period.
I was a Union Councillor at Union society, hence have mentioned it there.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
True, that's what I meant. Most probably candidates have enough time during their graduation to pursue extra-curricular activities, hence stressed on graduation period.
I was a Union Councillor at Union society, hence have mentioned it there.
Thanks,
This is the schedulde A form am feeling after i submitted my eAPR because CIC sent me a letter top fill it.

If you remember in eApr under personal history section there was a questing for which i selected yes.
Have you listed all of Abhishek Gupta's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that Abhishek Gupta belongs to (if any)?
Yes
Now that i mentioned yes before i am confused now. I agree with your point that my current employer need not to be describe as my association to organization.
Please shred some light
Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
avanipatil said:
Thanks,
This is the schedulde A form am feeling after i submitted my eAPR because CIC sent me a letter top fill it.

If you remember in eApr under personal history section there was a questing for which i selected yes.
Have you listed all of Abhishek Gupta's periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that Abhishek Gupta belongs to (if any)?
Yes
Now that i mentioned yes before i am confused now. I agree with your point that my current employer need not to be describe as my association to organization.
Please shred some light
Thanks
OK, think I see the problem here.

In your personal history were any of your entries Organization, military or government?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Essentially if your list looks like this:
Employed
Unemployed
Employed
Unemployed
Etc

WITHOUT listing any organisation or military, then you should have selected "N/A" to the question if you have listed all government or organisation, because it is NOT APPLICABLE to you.

If your list looked like this:
Unemployed
Government
Organisation
Employed
Etc

You should have said "Yes" to whether you listed all your military jobs etc.

The "No" option just means it won't let you proceed until you either say yes or n/a.

You seem to have said that you HAD listed all government and organisation when in fact you didn't list any.

So do the schedule A again same as personal history and write in the cover letter that you dont have any organisation or military periods to list and you misunderstood the question.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
kryt0n said:
Essentially if your list looks like this:
Employed
Unemployed
Employed
Unemployed
Etc

WITHOUT listing any organisation or military, then you should have selected "N/A" to the question if you have listed all government or organisation, because it is NOT APPLICABLE to you.

If your list looked like this:
Unemployed
Government
Organisation
Employed
Etc

You should have said "Yes" to whether you listed all your military jobs etc.

The "No" option just means it won't let you proceed until you either say yes or n/a.

You seem to have said that you HAD listed all government and organisation when in fact you didn't list any.

So do the schedule A again same as personal history and write in the cover letter that you dont have any organisation or military periods to list and you misunderstood the question.
Thanks...
In the eApr if i remember it correct it has answers in drop down. NA Yes or No.

When i selected NA or was not allowing to proceed. Which is why i selected yes. I should have selected NO i guess. And in my personal activity i have no mention of any organization. Is that could be the reason why i got 2 queries from cic for explanation?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
avanipatil said:
Thanks...
In the eApr if i remember it correct it has answers in drop down. NA Yes or No.

When i selected NA or was not allowing to proceed. Which is why i selected yes. I should have selected NO i guess. And in my personal activity i have no mention of any organization. Is that could be the reason why i got 2 queries from cic for explanation?
You should have selected n/a if you didn't list any organisations.

tokyo_123

Nov 28, 2018
If you have been part of a soccer team, should you put it as part of an organization?
did you find out whether you have to enter this information? ive been part of student clubs during my undergraduate program but nothing at the national level or not part of student unions etc. Was wondeirng if you got any clarity on this

chichi9496

Nov 28, 2021
did you find out whether you have to enter this information? ive been part of student clubs during my undergraduate program but nothing at the national level or not part of student unions etc. Was wondeirng if you got any clarity on this
What did you end up doing in this situation?