FAM
App. Filed.......
20-10-2019
Doc's Request.
CSQ REQUEST : 5-2-2019 CSQ RECEIVED: 5-3-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2018 SA:29-01-2019
hi good afternoon... im new here :) pls help me

help me fill up the schedule a background declaration.

1. is my family member (18 years old and older) who are included as my dependents but not accompanying me will fill up this forms?

2.if yes, is it okay to put asterisk on the street number and postal code where they lived for the past ten years because they cant remember it. way back 2007.

thankyou :) have a nice day ahead.. Godbless

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
1.)
Refer.......Spousal Sponsorship Guide.........Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:
The principal applicant (the person being sponsored, including those under 18);
and
all dependent children aged 18 years or older (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

2.)
Question 10
Write the residential addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent, complete with the postal code. Do not use Post Office box addresses.
The address is required else you may have to provide and explanation.

Reactions: cat_nz

cat_nz

May 3, 2018
Hi,
I'm hoping to get some clarification on question 10 on the addresses. Do I put down every address I've stayed at for the last 10 years? I've been travelling a fair amount. So I'm not sure what constitutes living at a residential address. I've lived at a hostel for a month for example. Volunteering on a farm for three weeks? And while visiting I've stayed with friends at their house for two months or stayed with friends while working for two months. None of these I've had a lease for obviously. What do I include and not include? I'm going to have some big gaps in my time line if I don't include these examples but my additional pages for the addresses will be a mile long and who knows how I will find the addresses from my travels. Any feed back appreciated. TIA

mrs_december

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
03-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
File Transfer...
26-06-2018
Med's Request
18-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
22-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-09-2018
Hi,
I'm hoping to get some clarification on question 10 on the addresses. Do I put down every address I've stayed at for the last 10 years? I've been travelling a fair amount. So I'm not sure what constitutes living at a residential address. I've lived at a hostel for a month for example. Volunteering on a farm for three weeks? And while visiting I've stayed with friends at their house for two months or stayed with friends while working for two months. None of these I've had a lease for obviously. What do I include and not include? I'm going to have some big gaps in my time line if I don't include these examples but my additional pages for the addresses will be a mile long and who knows how I will find the addresses from my travels. Any feed back appreciated. TIA
If it was short term travel, then I'd indicate "travel, no fixed address" for the periods that you didn't have a specific residence. If you stayed with friends for more than a month, I'd list that address and then put that you were a house guest. Try to be as specific as you're able.

Reactions: cat_nz