+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND DECLARATION FORM REQUEST ( REPLACEMENT DOCUMENT)

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweet pea said:
just send the FORM they had requested from you. there's no travel history requested there, but it has your addresses you need to fill up..
thank you sweet pea for you reply

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Schudule
A from CIO Sydney on July 3 saying my my cic is currently technical problems so send via email .i send same day .until now no news.?!? :'(

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Our request says : Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

Do we have to fill all the fields in Shedule A then? Or just that 6 month frame in personal history?

Should it be signed and scanned?

There are no instructions at all :( I'm really confused and dont want to make a mistake.

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
When I upload a file(schedule A).
Do I have to print , sign , and scan ? Or just upload the pdf file without sign?

Thanks

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
shqkrkwk said:
Do I have to print , sign , and scan ? Or just upload the pdf file without sign?

Thanks

I'm guessing that it should be printed and scanned. But i'm more worried if we have to fill all the form again or just requested 6 month period :( which is one line basically.

It seems like a lot of people had such request and submited it somehow but noone wants to share their experience.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shqkrkwk said:

Thanks
I believe the whole point of Schedule A is to have a signature - a signed affidavit essentially - declaring something to be true. So print, sign, and scan (or add an electronic signature) before sending.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kosiry said:
Our request says : Please use the following link to provide details of your personal/education history for the period November 1, 2009 - May 31, 2010"

Do we have to fill all the fields in Shedule A then? Or just that 6 month frame in personal history?

Should it be signed and scanned?

There are no instructions at all :( I'm really confused and dont want to make a mistake.
My partner's said to answer statutory questions, but, like you, we were unsure if we needed to fill in the rest. Since the instructions were unclear, we thought it best to do the whole thing. Not too hard, since all the information was in the original application. That said, under the personal/education history section, I think you are safe addressing just the period of time they mentioned.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Novem said:
I was asked for schedule a last july 31 and i uploded the same day. Ppr is about to come. Have faith buddy and keep believing
did you receive ppr? can you please share your timeline?

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
I see a lot of requests for Schedule A in September from different AOR months. Guys, is your ECAS status changing after you submit it or do you get an extra line?

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
My "Background Check" in CIC account changed to "No need at this time" when I received the Schedule A request. Before that, my "Background Check" was "In Progress" since Aug.14.
I don't know why. Is anyone the same case with me? :)

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone on here I can ask a few questions about schduele a??
Thanks so much

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
I submitted schedule A yesterday background check still in progress
Review of submitted documents Provided
I fill all form.

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
I_love_van said:
My "Background Check" in CIC account changed to "No need at this time" when I received the Schedule A request. Before that, my "Background Check" was "In Progress" since Aug.14.
I don't know why. Is anyone the same case with me? :)
this means that they're still checking your bCKGROUNDS, criminal, security etc.. its on progress. crossfingers, after two weeks, you'll get passport request . good luck

trintrin-f

Jun 2, 2016
Hello everyone Smiley

I hope one of you can help me Smiley

I am a FSW Inland applicant and I just received a letter from CIC, asking for Schedule A form.

In the letter they asked for: “Complete question 6 and ensure you provide details for those questions to which you answered YES.”

Should I fill the whole form (with information that I already included in my EE profile) or I need only to fill question 6?

Ps. I applied for a study permit in October 2014 which was refused due to lack of financial proof. Reapplied and received a study permit and co-op work permit in January 2015.

Thank you very much!!!